POLL: What percentage of snaps will Treon Harris play?

Just curious to see how we feel when Muschamp says he'll play both quarterbacks. Does he mean he wil

• 0-25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26-50%

• 51-75%

• 76-100%

• Total voters

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Well since our O has been coached so poorly that they can't line up without JD telling them where to go we can not expect to see Treon very much.
right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n81601 said:
Well since our O has been coached so poorly that they can't line up without JD telling them where to go we can not expect to see Treon very much.
right?
Yes, when they get to the point that no one on the planet believes the "Jeff Driskel is really slinging it around/hasn't thrown a single interception/gives us the best chance to win" they finally grasp the final straw, only Driskel can get us lined up legally but not properly.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I voted 0-25%. Something will happen for sure that will cause WM to turtle up and play scared.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
None. It was all coach speak to pacify what WM sees as "the noise" and so he stated it to pacify the media and limit continued questions.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I voted 0-25.....

I've got to see Treon on the field before I believe anything.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I said 26-50. I was tempted to go with 0-25 because I do think they will try to phase Treon in more and more for the rest of the season if things with the offense continue the way they've gone. I also think that if we're behind much or if we're more than 10 up on them, Treon will be more likely to get 26-50% of the snaps. If the game is within a touchdown for much of the night, the odds for having Driskel take a higher proportion of the snaps increase. That's my prediction.

Also, whatever happens, this thread needs to be revisited after the game.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n81787 said:
If the game is within a touchdown for much of the night, the odds for having Driskel take a higher proportion of the snaps increase.

Yep. Because he has shown time in time again that he's a good decision maker and clutch QB. :rolleyes:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
David parker wrote a nice long sunshine pumping article in Gator Country. Here's one line that he wrote though, that did resonate with me and pertains to this thread.

It doesn’t matter who starts. It doesn’t matter who gets the most series. Treon Harris is the future of the Gator offense, and the transition to that future begins Saturday.

:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator