Poor Nick...hahahaha

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
You're champion of nothing and don't deserve to be there................:cry:
Nevertheless, we are there. I think it worked out well. But we still have to win two games. I'm not very confident, actually. Bama's defense is not as good as the last few years. Only good thing is, the Alabama team should be motivated after what happened last year. It is just great to still be in the running for the national championship whether we win it or not.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Clearly if people this dumb are getting to keyboards we need much stronger keyboard control legislation in this country.

As most college football fans would understand, UAL's Soph and two Frosh depth chart will be a JR and two Soph depth chart next year unless someone bolts. That in part fixes the "issue." As for having four, I guess the ideal is to have four and maybe even five QB prospects when you don't have one or your starter is a rising SR. Having 3 is about right if you have an established starter for next year and the year after and at least one quality backup.
UAL? What is that?

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I hope they fix this soon and keep losers out of the playoffs.
Yep. If you can't even win your conference you don't deserve to be there.

At least by the NCAA granting Alabama's boon this should lead to expanded playoffs very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator