Post-Bama injuries

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And as usual, Bama doesn't just beat us on one Saturday, we feel the effects for several weeks after. Chaz Green has an ankle, Trenton Brown has an ankle, Mike Taylor has a knee, Leon Orr has a knee, Herndon is out for the year (acl). Sounds like Humphries will be back for UT, and Brown and Green should be fine for UT as well. Taylor questionable, Orr likely out.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, missed one; Brandon Powell has a hamstring pull. Must have done that running down on special teams somewhere.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully Taylor is back for Tenn - Morrison is lost at MLB many times.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Neal, Poole and Gorman avoided any contact with Tide offensive players, and are in tip top shape. Smart thinking, if you ask me.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n61281 said:

Morrison's problem is that he's slow, dreadfully slow. He can hit, he's a thumper, but he gets so exposed in coverage. Remember what Gurley did to him last year? Frankly, Taylor isn't all that great either, he also looks painfully slow, maybe it's time to see what Anzalone can do, and what has happened to Jarrad Davis this year?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Gator Fever;n61281 said:

Morrison's problem is that he's slow, dreadfully slow. He can hit, he's a thumper, but he gets so exposed in coverage. Remember what Gurley did to him last year? Frankly, Taylor isn't all that great either, he also looks painfully slow, maybe it's time to see what Anzalone can do, and what has happened to Jarrad Davis this year?
Yep Taylor isn't that fast but he seems to know his responsibilities at MLB better than Morrison at least. Haven't really heard much about Davis either good or bad this season.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Gator Fever said:

Yes, since that hit on EJ Manuel in 2012 he's been blah.

Good that the O-line will be back at full force, they did good at Bama.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Gator Fever;n61281 said:

I've got nothing for Taylor, too many critical missed tackles, including Kentucky's first reverse the field OT touchdown and Henry's 3rd and 23 screen play. His game doesn't match his mouth at this point, he's not as good as his swagger leads one to believe.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The Original DC said:
Gator Fever;n61281 said:

Taylor is a good player, but certainly not great. Morrison drives me crazy with his decision making. Biting on the fake on that first play was bad. If you know you can't match up speed-wise, let them get a 7 yard completion and live to fight another day. Anything but let him run right by you.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Gator Fever;n61281 said:

Morrison shouldn't have been out wide to begin with, that is a system issue not a Morrison issue.

E

EstebanRay

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Gator Fever;n61281 said:

Iv never been impressed with Morrison I feel that he is consistently out of position, I thought Davis was one of the best linebackers last year it seemed like as a freshmen he knew his assignments and was surprisingly quick. I would love to see more playing time with Anzalone and McMillan and cant wait to see Rolin get on the field this kids tape is crazy (although it is high school).

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator said:
Neal, Poole and Gorman avoided any contact with Tide offensive players, and are in tip top shape. Smart thinking, if you ask me.
Harsh dude, but I did chuckle a little.

E

EstebanRay

Founding Member
Founding Member
The ankle has made setting in front of 6'8" 380lbs Brown in class even more awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.