Prediction Thread : Muschamp's 1st Year record

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chimp's formula is simple, put 8-9 guys in the box to stop the run and have corners who can play man all the time. That's why his safeties look and play like LBs. He will need to recruit 6 DBs a year to find a couple of those corners and hope that no one in the east knows how to throw the ball and take advantage of his safeties and LBs. Since the SEC has had terrible offensives for a decade, it has worked.

IMO--if Kiffy can do it, anyone can.

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
If dumbchamp beats Ole hee haw the pitch forks will come out for sure. Mac has got to show improvement on offense next year. No way treon is the starting qb. If he is mac will be out of a job in 2 years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If dumbchamp beats Ole hee haw the pitch forks will come out for sure. Mac has got to show improvement on offense next year. No way treon is the starting qb. If he is mac will be out of a job in 2 years.
Im sure they are missing you over on GSMB.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It looks to me like he's sending Chump the message that he is expected to win now or he won't be there long.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I predict 1-11. He hasn't lost to Utoothless yet. But I'll laugh my a$$ off either way.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Who? I don't know who this is or maybe I don't care what his record is. Not my coach not my team!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure, but I'll enjoy watching every loss.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Pretty sure USC did under Brad Scott.

Edit: I guess he managed 1 win but did lose to a 1AA team. I'm still sure Muskstank can set the standard there.

Well, WM *did* set all kinds of records while at UF so there is that.

Read it for yourself, this is funny. If he couldn't do it at UF, he won't do it there. I hope he knows there is a $7 million buy out in his contact.

https://www.seccountry.com/south-ca...ocks-to-compete-for-the-sec-title-next-season

In the article, it does point to some facts:

Competing for the SEC Eastern (division) championship. I think that’s got to be the proximal goal. Anything less than that, to me, wouldn’t feel right as a fan. I think given the state of the SEC East without necessarily a consistent, dominant team over the last few years, I think that’s within sight.

Unlike Mac pointing to an NC as the goal each and every year, they set their sites lower to win the East, which given the mediocrity of the past few years is a reasonable goal to aim for. Achieving it, however, remains unlikely given UF on the upswing and USCe having a bad roster and handing it to a bad coach. Nice to have goals, thats why there is the phrase "Reach for the stars" as you're likely to do better than utter failure....but for WM utter failure is always a probable outcome.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
3-9 and foley speaks at the halftime of the clumpson game to motivate the team. clumpson 56- usce 6

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Who is running the farm there in Cockland? It is astounding that the power guys at USCe totally ignored Muschamp's failures of the past 5 years, not to mention his psychotic sideline outbursts. I would love to get some takes from true USCe supporters about what is going on up there.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, WM *did* set all kinds of records while at UF so there is that.
In the article, it does point to some facts:
Unlike Mac pointing to an NC as the goal each and every year, they set their sites lower to win the East, which given the mediocrity of the past few years is a reasonable goal to aim for. Achieving it, however, remains unlikely given UF on the upswing and USCe having a bad roster and handing it to a bad coach. Nice to have goals, thats why there is the phrase "Reach for the stars" as you're likely to do better than utter failure....but for WM utter failure is always a probable outcome.

.... make that "proximal outcome".

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna say 2-10. I think Vandy is gonna be slightly better next year. ECU will have a new coach but they'll still be tougher than south Carolina. Western Carolina and umass they have a good chance to win.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I think he will go 6-6 in his first year and his second year with 15 DBs and zero OL he will go 7-5, but after his third year with another 15 DB and 0 OL he will go 4-8 and be fired...again.
He never wins against Clemson 48-6, 42-17, and 55-2.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's been reported that Georgia Southern and Furman are trying to negotiate a date to play USC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.