Prepare yourself to spit coke..

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
For someone in khakis, that was pretty funny.

I'll admit, I chuckled.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
That reminds me - some friendly advice in case any of you plan on reenacting the refrigerator scene from 9 1/2 weeks… leave mustard off of the menu. There's a reason they call it mustard gas.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well then, I know what not to try...

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I find the story funny and it sad that you found it.
But, you are Jake from State Farm, right!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I snorted.

Attachments

• conv_787.jpg
    conv_787.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 70

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh man, I literally cried from laughing so hard!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not ashamed to admit I did that once. A girlfriend had Nair or something in her shower. I thought to myself, "I have a genius idea!" Everything that guy said is 100% factual. Although I didnt try the whole ice cream or frozen pea thing for relief. I just sat there. In the shower. Sobbing.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2 said:
I'm not ashamed to admit I did that once. A girlfriend had Nair or something in her shower. I thought to myself, "I have a genius idea!" Everything that guy said is 100% factual. Although I didnt try the whole ice cream or frozen pea thing for relief. I just sat there. In the shower. Sobbing.
:giggle:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He left off the most important part. What his female friend thought of the results. :hahaha:

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is F'ing hilarious.
I just had to go find out what the other reviewers were saying and the next one is equally amusing: DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS
By Randy Amarus on May 11, 2012 Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

There are more of course that are also funny:

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Delg8tor;n73266 said:
This is F'ing hilarious.
I just had to go find out what the other reviewers were saying and the next one is equally amusing: DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS
By Randy Amarus on May 11, 2012 Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

There are more of course that are also funny:

Equally amusing are the reader comments to the original post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.