QB's Under McElwain

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac does seem to do pretty good with QBs. Franks better be redshirted with how lost he looked in the Spring game. I noticed Mac went mostly right into shotgun last season unlike at CSU where he didn't go to it mostly until the end of that first year if I remember correctly. Hopefully the O line can hold up this season.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty good article regarding the development of QB's under Mac. I would think his trend will continue and it will be nice going into the season with a presumptive starter in Del Rio. It was interesting on the take regarding Freon including his size vs. all other Mac QB's. Even though he sucked azz there was some completion and yardage improvement. But that wasn't hard after the Duncechamp. I agree that Trask and especially Franks need to be redshirted unless injuries play a factor as it appears that Appleby and Trask will be the backups. I am just ready for the season to hurry up and get here.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty good article regarding the development of QB's under Mac. I would think his trend will continue and it will be nice going into the season with a presumptive starter in Del Rio. It was interesting on the take regarding Freon including his size vs. all other Mac QB's. Even though he sucked azz there was some completion and yardage improvement. But that wasn't hard after the Duncechamp. I agree that Trask and especially Franks need to be redshirted unless injuries play a factor as it appears that Appleby and Trask will be the backups. I am just ready for the season to hurry up and get here.

IMO after Messedchomp we will run the no-muddle offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator