Random, sometimes funny, gif and post padding thread #4

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Or perhaps I should push harder for a sarcasm font. But just for the record, my dad (and all of the dads I knew) would be categorized as azzholes today. You messed up at school, you got whipped when you go home. You sassed your mom, you got the back of dad's hand. You didn't stop on the highway to help a woman with as flat tire, you got slapped hard on the thigh (at 32). Also, dad was there every day, coach football, baseball and basketball. Worked at every PTA function, knew your teachers personally, fund raised for the Scouts, stayed married to you mom for his entire life and always had your back. Dads reared men.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Or perhaps I should push harder for a sarcasm font. But just for the record, my dad (and all of the dads I knew) would be categorized as azzholes today. You messed up at school, you got whipped when you go home. You sassed your mom, you got the back of dad's hand. You didn't stop on the highway to help a woman with as flat tire, you got slapped hard on the thigh (at 32). Also, dad was there every day, coach football, baseball and basketball. Worked at every PTA function, knew your teachers personally, fund raised for the Scouts, stayed married to you mom for his entire life and always had your back. Dads reared men.
Mine did the same. Straight down the list with the exception of helping some chick on the side of the road. Folks got robbed doing that.

But... If he gave me that note he would abide by it. He wouldn't give it to me again though. That's my point. You have to be able to trust him to do what he says. Otherwise, he's an azzhole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.