Randy Shannon, Florida head football coach

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's okay. Something tells me those two are terminally at odds. :lol:

At odds would suggest I care. I don't. It took me all of 3 posts to disengage with the nonsense.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At odds would suggest I care. I don't. It took me all of 3 posts to disengage with the nonsense.

Hey, man, disagree with her all you want. She's a tough little cuss. She can handle it. It's a board and that's your prerogative. But for for crying out loud, your post here was in poor taste.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think TG would shank Nav. He's stoned a lot and easy to sneak up on.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, man, disagree with her all you want. She's a tough little cuss. She can handle it. It's a board and that's your prerogative. But for for crying out loud, your post here was in poor taste.

It was a joke snowflake. You said you'd eat a bag of diks. You have a significant other. I said ask your significant other first because they wouldn't appreciate you eating their toys. I'd have said the same thing to bugs, cleve, or anyone else who made the same statement you made. It wasn't a stab at her. It was a joke for you. You could have had fun with it, but instead you chose to be offended.:facepalm:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It was a joke snowflake. You said you'd eat a bag of diks. You have a significant other. I said ask your significant other first because they wouldn't appreciate you eating their toys. I'd have said the same thing to bugs, cleve, or anyone else who made the same statement you made. It wasn't a stab at her. It was a joke for you. You could have had fun with it, but instead you chose to be offended.:facepalm:

If I misinterpreted, please accept my apologies, but I don't think I did. I think you became revisionist in roughly three minutes.

Either way, you know I like you, man. :cheers:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Thank you! Somebody actually got the joke. If you have access to a "bag of diks", chances are good it's because your significant other has a bag of diks in a drawer somewhere...Snowflakes gonna snowflake. Good god people have become so damn sensitive lately...

Traumagirl

Taken
Jul 18, 2016
Thank you! Somebody actually got the joke. If you have access to a "bag of diks", chances are good it's because your significant other has a bag of diks in a drawer somewhere...Snowflakes gonna snowflake. Good god people have become so damn sensitive lately...

He's 6'3" i.e. size matters I don't need any extras around here lol. Now when I was with my 5'6" ex... I think any man who let's a dude say something pejorative about the person they love is spineless joke or not, and with our history, clearly not. I no longer respond to your posts that impugn or bait me because you can't fix displaced bitterness with women. And hey maybe venting helps you cope, man. But when it comes to him I will always appreciate that he stands up for me (women in general) and will stand up for him. My ex would not think of messing with me after he came in the picture and not because his arms are the size of tree trunks, but because of his resolve and character. Though I think if he would not go to jail even 78 would admit he would love to get in a round in an alley with my ex.

Last edited:

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell just happened? A good-natured ribbing (which you have to admit was pretty witty) between dudes on a message board turned ugly. Am I missing something?

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Back to Shannon...if you had told me he'd be our coach 9 years ago after he whined about a field goal on fourth down, I'd slap you and send you to a mental health facility...now look at us...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SQ wouldn't let me eat her bag of dicks. Just sayin'.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell just happened? A good-natured ribbing (which you have to admit was pretty witty) between dudes on a message board turned ugly. Am I missing something?

Just a misunderstanding. We've kissed and made up.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's 6'3" i.e. size matters I don't need any extras around here lol. Now when I was with my 5'6" ex... I think any man who let's a dude say something pejorative about the person they love is spineless joke or not, and with our history, clearly not. I no longer respond to your posts that impugn or bait me because you can't fix displaced bitterness with women. And hey maybe venting helps you cope, man. But when it comes to him I will always appreciate that he stands up for me (women in general) and will stand up for him. My ex would not think of messing with me after he came in the picture and not because his arms are the size of tree trunks, but because of his resolve and character. Though I think if he would not go to jail even 78 would admit he would love to get in a round in an alley with my ex.

You have mental issues. It was a joke. Nothing more. It wasn't a shot at you. History or not. It was just a joke. As I said to 78, I'd have made the same joke to any other poster on this board who claimed "I'd eat a bag of diks if...". Holy hell some of you are beyond sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator