Repeat after us

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I had to DVR it, but watched it yesterday afternoon. It was very nicely done and really I thought gave a good insight into that group. There were even a couple of bits of trivia like Chris Richard barking at UCLA before the semi-final game the second year, that I had not heard of.

It has really started me getting fired up for this coming season.
Dude, I was just fixing to say the same thing. That was my favorite part when they were talking about richards trash talking ucla.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I had to DVR this and I watched it a couple days ago. I think they did a great job. They captured the emotion of how it felt when those guys decided to come back to school.

I also loved the story about Chris Richards and I thought it was interesting the way they showed the struggled Noah dealt with in 2007.

Lee Humphrey is working in a cubical in some office... think their "office" basketball team is any good...? Just pass the ball to Lee.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Loved it!!! Gave me goosebumps

Gave me goosebumps as well. Really well done.
My wife even loved it and she wasn't a Gator fan back then and didn't know much about their story. She had tears in her eyes at the end.
Don't worry guys....she is a Gator fan now. Even have a picture of us with Billy Donovan. She really likes him and Christine. Great people.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Finally got around to watching it, really enjoyed it. Brought back a lot of great memories. That team was just incredible to watch, they were so damn good. Kinda like the football teams in '06 and '08. Almost makes me wish I had appreciated it more in the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator