Rival coaches

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n148653 said:
No Vince Dooley? No Johnnie Majors? No Bear Bryant?

Not old enough for Bear and barely remember Majors.

Dooley? He had us for a couple of years but he ensured Dawgmediocrity for decades after that. If anything I give him a toast and say thanks for Goof and Richt.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n148657 said:
Where's all the respect for Mark Richt coming from? Short memory?. He's a Bulldog.

Mark Richt told his team to celebrate their first touchdown until they got a penalty. After two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, Georgia had to kick off at their own eight yard line. Rich had to tuck his tail between his legs after the storm of criticism over his team's action ensued.

That's why I made sure to say Richt is a saint and great person off the field, but his on the field smugness makes me want to punch him in the face.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
biggator6;n148620 said:
Wow.. nobody despises Satan?

Actually, Saban would be in the top 3 I respect. I'd put our beloved SOS at #1, and probably have Miles and Saban as the other two. Miles is probably third in that he's a lovable nut but still had some shady guys.

Despise? FSU staff, all of them at any given time, but especially Bowden #1 for building the culture and defending it, Andrews #2 for being what he was. Maybe Fisher #3 for continuing the culture when he had a chance to change it by taking over for Bowden.

I'll admit Majors, Dooley, and Bear were all before my time. However, what I've read about Dooley would probably have him on the hate list if I'd experienced it myself.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier and Saban for respect

Bowden/Dumbo/whoever-else-runs-that-sh*tbag-program for hate

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.