Rival coaches

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Of our rivals over the years, which rival coach do you respect the most and why, and which rival coach do you despise the most and why...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pains me to say it, but I respect Rev. Richt the most of our rival coaches. Despise the most is easy...Bubba Bowden. Kiffey would be a close second.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
I would say I respect Phil Fulmer the most. Class guy all around. Lane Kiffin is easily the douchiest coach I have ever encountered.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'd have to agree with Richt. He runs a clean program and is very disciplined as a coach.

Fisher is is the least - guy lies thru his teeth and runs a dirty program over there.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Richt is honestly a saint off the field, I just hate his smug ass when he gets on the sideline.

Fisher and Kiffin are in a dead heat for douchiest douches in history.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously Spurr Dogg at the top. And just as obvious Dumbo Fisher at the bottom. I would consider Kiffen on the list but he's just a co-ord now and Saban had him gagged.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Respect - Richt, He does it the right way

Despise - Fisher, Completely delusional

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bowden and that satanic bullfrog Mickey Andrews.

I don't respect other coaches for losing but it's easy to laugh at the extended mediocrity of Goof, Richt, Dooley, and Fulmer. Bitch Jones is joining that group.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bowden by far.....hated his fake cheating ass worse than anyone by far. Never hated Fulmer, just UT fans. Other than being a Bulldawg I've never been irked by Richt except for the 2007 game antics.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I respect Richt probably the most despite my Bulldog hate. Short term Kiffin I hated the most but Saban is probably my most hated SEC coach now.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Of our regular opponents, I probably respect Les Miles and Mark Richt the most. Miles just keeps hauling in talent to LSU and plays bold, and Richt seems to be a very good person, even if he can't ever quite seem to climb to the top of the hill. And Spurrier of course, it's hard to even think of him as an opposing coach, he's a special case.

On the other side of the ledger, easy choices: Mickey Andrews, Bobby Bowden and Jimbo Fisher. I don't intrinsically hate FSU, but I do hate the culture (on and off the field) that they've grown up there.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n148653 said:
No Vince Dooley? No Johnnie Majors? No Bear Bryant?

You beat me to it.

Vince Dooley would be the one I dislike the most. Everything about the man just irritated me - and he pretty much owned us. Jimbo and Kiffin are runners-up.

My idol worship for SOS hasn't diminished much over the years, and I also like the Mad Hatter. Gotta love a dude that eats stadium grass and seems to truly be enjoying himself. It seems like both men would be a blast to play for.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
[youtube]mJAQjqZg_zI[/youtube]

Where's all the respect for Mark Richt coming from? Short memory?. He's a Bulldog.

Mark Richt told his team to celebrate their first touchdown until they got a penalty. After two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, Georgia had to kick off at their own eight yard line. Rich had to tuck his tail between his legs after the storm of criticism over his team's action ensued.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Okeechobee Joe;n148657 said:
[youtube]mJAQjqZg_zI[/youtube]

Where's all the respect for Mark Richt coming from? Short memory?. He's a Bulldog.

Mark Richt told his team to celebrate their first touchdown until they got a penalty. After two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, Georgia had to kick off at their own eight yard line. Rich had to tuck his tail between his legs after the storm of criticism over his team's action ensued.

Exactly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator