Recruiting Rivals 5* challenge

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Yeah, I should know better. How about this?
Shannon sucks and has been disappointing. Mac can't close the deal and we will never successfully flip another recruit as long as this staff is in place.

How was that?

Oh wait. Almost forgot.... Side hat dufus Collins is a achmuck and can't recruit himself out of a wet paper bag.

Did I get it right this time?
That's the spirit!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I should know better. How about this?
Shannon sucks and has been disappointing. Mac can't close the deal and we will never successfully flip another recruit as long as this staff is in place.

How was that?

Oh wait. Almost forgot.... Side hat dufus Collins is a achmuck and can't recruit himself out of a wet paper bag.

Did I get it right this time?

Mostly. At least with Shannon and Collins…

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mostly. At least with Shannon and Collins…

Pretty much. Waiting to be convinced Shannon isn't a miami troll, and Collins isn't a guy that...well...his parents felt was a "Geoff".

Nothing says swagger like asking a bunch of commited kids to hold a "hat ceremony" on NSD.

I'm still holding out hope for a strong class this year and do think we have a chance at it. There are plenty of positives in the article. But we absolutely have to get more from this staff in order to be elite again. We haven't had an ambassador like Allen since Grier in 2013. Hopefully we handle this next 9 months better than that because you don't get that very often. Zook had Leak and Meyer had Tebow. Very comparable and equally important.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It is good that we are in the mix with a lot of these guys, but it doesn't mean a whole lot until they sign the paper. We only have 1 commit there, but it seems early for most these guys to have committed. I can better judge if we know how many kids were there, how many were already committed, and which schools had a lot of commitments.

The one thing about Jake is that he is 100% Florida from everything we have seen. So he isn't a commitment that will waiver, he is a commitment looking to bring other kids with him. How many of the other commits are that solid?

The staff still has a lot of work to do, but winning in an exciting fashion will make a big difference. If we have a good season without a late season flop then I think we will get a Top 10 class.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It is good that we are in the mix with a lot of these guys, but it doesn't mean a whole lot until they sign the paper. We only have 1 commit there, but it seems early for most these guys to have committed. I can better judge if we know how many kids were there, how many were already committed, and which schools had a lot of commitments.

The one thing about Jake is that he is 100% Florida from everything we have seen. So he isn't a commitment that will waiver, he is a commitment looking to bring other kids with him. How many of the other commits are that solid?

The staff still has a lot of work to do, but winning in an exciting fashion will make a big difference. If we have a good season without a late season flop then I think we will get a Top 10 class.

44/100 are committed. Bama, Ohio St, Auburn, LSU, UCLA, FSU, Nebraska, Clemson, UGA, Stanford and Oklahoma all with more than 1 commit.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No news is good news to me. If we play well this season, we should have a real good class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator