RUMOR: Mullen is out

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Check out Lincoln Riley's postgame presser after the Baylor loss. He was pissed off at the whole world. HBC and CUM were the same way, as I'm sure we all remember. The unwillingness to tolerate defeat may be the easiest way to spot a winner. I sure miss that.
BOOM MFER.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
He isnt Stoops. He is a career DC.

But I wanted SOS then CUM. It was a great time to hire. Two great candidates.
And what was Stoops before he came to UF? A career secondary coach. You have the luxury on hindsight with that comment.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
There is no Home run Coach out there thats coming to Fl.
Any Coach we bring in will be a crap shoot.
Just the facts.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Doey isn’t a source for anything other than douchebaggerey. He’s the last to know, if he knows at all.
Yet he is constantly getting quoted or interviewed by other markets. He is the primary name I've read. I can't think of another name being quoted.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Even better.

And why not? after completing the incredible achievement of elevating us from number 37 to number 28-33rd ranked National University.
Statistically speaking, that's a significant improvement. Now there's a logjam with all the top public universities so getting hard to move up any further.

I say we send the bagman to US News. Someone needs to convince him that his title doesn't actually require him to wear the bag on his head.

Comedy-ACT-092613.jpg

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Yet he is constantly getting quoted or interviewed by other markets. He is the primary name I've read. I can't think of another name being quoted.

Funny isn't it? The most clueless sports writer (not a real journalist) ever is the primary source for all things Gator Football. What irony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator