Rumph: Quick take on DL

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like he is trying to light a fire under Bullard with those comments.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Those are the guys that you take a chance on, guys that are athletic and can run. Hopefully we all think we’re gurus and great coaches and we can coach him up, stuff like that.

Rumph plays the "guru card". :D

Could be mere coincidence but it seems like this staff has been taking some subtle and not so subtle shots at the previous coaching staff.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like this guy

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Good read. This guy sounds like a lot of fun.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Want to impress me by saying you hired one of Bama's old coaches? Tell me you got their DL coach, now I'm impressed.

I really like what I've heard about this guy. I hope he stayed in good graces with Strong so we can bring him back when he gets fired by Texass.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n199750 said:
I like this guy
Really. He's a pleasure to listen to. He certainly seems to know what he is talking about. I loved the "flash" analogy. Let's hope this guy can help take us to the prom.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n199895 said:
I hope he stayed in good graces with Strong so we can bring him back when he gets fired by Texass.
When that happens, there might not be any room at the inn.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for sharing. It's a good read. It's refreshing to hear that level of detail in this day and age. I never automatically believe everything people like this say as they could be talking up those who are struggling and talking down those who are excelling to play a psychological game and try to keep them all engaged and working hard. However, I don't think that's usually the right move and I hope he's gonna shoot straight with us. Regardless, his comments are interesting and sometimes funny.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Thanks for the link. It is refreshing to not get a load of coachspeak (I'm pretty sure teh prom analogy is NOT in the coachspeak manual). I suppose this is further validation that Godkamp is the beat writer for gator football, while Dooley posts his second article about Georgia State in the NCAA tournament.

Thanks Mr. Goldkamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator