Rut row - Former Baylor player says staff helped hide drug use

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
WTH? Crazy.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ped-him-cover-up-drug-use/ar-AAtg5gy?li=BBnba
AAtgaEo.img
© Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports Josh Gordon details his history of drug use.
Josh Gordon’s struggles with drug use have been well-known since his days in college, and apparently, his coaches at Baylor tried to help him keep the issue under wraps.

In a short documentary that was released by The Uninterrupted on Tuesday, Gordon opened up about his extensive drug use and said he has been “enabled” throughout most of his life. That includes at Baylor, where he says a coach helped him cover up his drug use after he got arrested for possession of marijuana in 2010.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
If we all new the full story of what goes on behind the scenes in college football today it might make us decide to quit watching it because it would not coincide with our values. I am just speaking for myself. But I don't know. I am addicted to college football. It is my drug of choice.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If we all new the full story of what goes on behind the scenes in college football today it might make us decide to quit watching it because it would not coincide with our values. I am just speaking for myself. But I don't know. I am addicted to college football. It is my drug of choice.

I agree.
If you follow what the progressives are doing in America today (attacking Columbus, the founding fathers, etc) you realize that we will all be sentenced to eternal damnation in 100 years when they pass judgement on all of us for condoning the behavior of athletes and watching the sport.

Never mind the fact that these same athletes are the ones passing judgement today

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator