Sarkisian slobbering drunk at Trojan event

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Drunk Sark > lame kiffin

(heard he's going through a divorce - no excuse for kiffin's ass-ness)

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
People have long memories. Not good.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still am surprised he was a BYU quarterback. They had a great team in 1996, went 14-1 and ended up top 5 but was shut out of the Alliance bowls.

He's not Mormon, but still.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
BostonGator84;n264843 said:
He's not Mormon, but still

This guy too (should have stuck to rap 'cause he's pretty fly for a white guy - straight outta Provo)
"He's the punky QB known as McMahon"

jim_shuffle.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would rather have someone drunk looking out for the program than someone sober acting like Muschamp.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So he said "They all suck" when referring to the rest of the Pac 12 and dropped a few F bombs. I have no problem with this behavior.

joeblow

Banned
Banned
Aug 12, 2015
I think he may lose his job. How can you be the coach and molder of young men's lives and still be retained is going to be a surprise to me. I also think pat Haden might get the boot to. He's the guy who has made some questionable hires, he also hired Lane Kiffen and he acted like an idiot on the sideline when he came down to the field to question an official. I know USC is not as high in the national spotlight right now because of not being very good on the field, but it's still USC. Can you imagine what would happen if Urban Meyer, or another top coach pulled such a stunt. He didn't do this at an impromptu gathering, he did in front of everyone important to the program, including the players.
I'll be surprised if he lasts the week, and Haden is also on some very thin ice. A "verbal reprimand" is not going to cut it with a lot of folks who write the checks and are embarrassed and outraged right now.
On another note, maybe UF can benefit by getting a player or two from USC as a result. Keyshon Camp, a defensive tackle from Lakeland, was offered by Florida and UF doesn't have any defensive tackles for 2016 right now. I don't know if UF wants him or not, since "offers" don't necessarily mean you would actually take someone. As for the Imatorbhebhe brothers, they probably burned their bridges with UF when the tight end left after being an early enrollee.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n264818 said:
Drunk Sark > lame kiffin

(heard he's going through a divorce - no excuse for kiffin's ass-ness)
In Kiffin's defense, at least he never had to get loaded up with a handle of scotch in order to act like a complete ass.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
PastyStoole;n265786 said:
In Kiffin's defense, at least he never had to get loaded up with a handle of scotch in order to act like a complete ass.

Is that one of those backhanded compliments - like "Hey, your sister is not as ugly as I thought she'd be"...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator