Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UF will be featured in three games, all at the Swamp:
#12 - LSU at Florida
#5 - South Carolina at Florida
#3 - Kentucky at Florida

We should of won all three of these. Anyway, the LSU game is on now.

I've been watching most of these games. The last two had SC lose two touchdown leads in the fourth quarter to UK and Mizzou. It's incredible they could lose two games that way.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
We did defeat Kentucky. I remember both offenses sucking in the first half, and then both defenses sucking in the second half. If it weren't for the refs "slow whistle" in OT, then Muschamp may have been fired earlier in the season.
By the way, us losing to South Carolina was the best result that could have happened last year. If we had defeated South Carolina and then kept the FSU game close, Will Muschamp would still be our coach.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm done watching anything from the WM era. Wouldn't break my heart if they lost all recordings from the last 4 years.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n249159 said:
By the way, us losing to South Carolina was the best result that could have happened last year. If we had defeated South Carolina and then kept the FSU game close, Will Muschamp would still be our coach.

I, for one, am glad that we didn't play the first game last year, and didn't win one more during the season. I think he would still have his job and lost it this year, and that would have put us even deeper into a hole for players than we are now.

I don't like to lose, but when I do, I like it to be losing a BAD coach.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UK vs UF game should not be in the top 10 let alone the top 5. The excitement of overtimes do not make up for the sloppiness of the rest of the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n249509 said:
The excitement of overtimes do not make up for the sloppiness of the rest of the game.
They see it as the beginning of the Battle for Fifth Place rivalry.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Only one of those games that was even remotely a quality football game was the LSU game. The other two were sloppy, poorly played games with great endings.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n249719 said:
Only one of those games that was even remotely a quality football game was the LSU game. The other two were sloppy, poorly played games with great endings.

LSU game was sloppy as hell also.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I broke my phone watching that game. There's no way I could watch it again

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Agreed. Both teams made plays. Despite the drop, the interception, and 3rd and Texas.....the Gators produced some good plays on both sides of the ball. Guys like Powell and D-Rob on offense and many young guys all over the defense. I can't help but to think that Mac can get more out of these players.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Technically we lost all 3 of those games, the refs just blew it (pun definitely intended) for KY jelly.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n250298 said:
Technically we lost all 3 of those games, the refs just blew it (pun definitely intended) for KY jelly.

It was already proven that the refs were in the right on that call. Last season has enough sh*t piled on it, no need to throw more on it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n250302 said:
It was already proven that the refs were in the right on that call. Last season has enough sh*t piled on it, no need to throw more on it.

I'm not, but i watched the game and the clock read zero before the ball was snapped. If the tv clock wasnt accurate or something, then ok.

And ill pile as much sh*t on 2-girls-1-chump as I darn well please :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.