URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
24826d6216ef3fff5f7fb91410b66b84.jpg

Again what?

You got something to say...pm me or say...what's OX tell us?....Topic?

Was that on topic? Come on man, are you on the spectrum or something? You got a thing for DG don't you. Man crush? Hurt feelings? Stole your girlfriend in 8th grade? Come on what was it?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Was that on topic? Come on man, are you on the spectrum or something? You got a thing for DG don't you. Man crush? Hurt feelings? Stole your girlfriend in 8th grade? Come on what was it?

8TH grade...1973?
Man crush...farthest thing from it

Maybe I hate Eliteists?
Maybe I am not into...Do as I say not as I do?
Maybe character matters?

Go back and read...you figure it out.

Y'all pick fights, play nasty, think you're cute...until they get nasty with you.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
8TH grade...1973?

Maybe I hate Eliteists?
Maybe character matters?

Y'all pick fights, play nasty, think you're cute...until they get nasty with you.
You know, only You and L-boy have ever thought DG was Elitist (that's how you spell that btw ;) )

Perhaps if you dropped your guard a little bit, stop being so defensive, you might understand that not everyone is out to "pick fights" blah blah blah.

Or you can just keep being obsessed.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
You know, only You and L-boy have ever thought DG was Elitist (that's how you spell that btw ;) )

Perhaps if you dropped your guard a little bit, stop being so defensive, you might understand that not everyone is out to "pick fights" blah blah blah.

L-boy? I bet he's over a Swamp azz ruling ther roost.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

And YOU can accept people for who they are. Attack the idea yes...not the person.

Funny when you do it...oh it all in fun...when they do it to you...now it's a fight.

When y'all hate it its inappropriate but when we hate it we're thin skinned

I said PM me...this is not the place.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And YOU can accept people for who they are. Attack the idea yes...not the person.
are you new here? :lol:

Funny when you do it...oh it all in fun...when they do it to you...now it's a fight.
You brought up "fight" buddy.
All I was doing was checking to see if you were okay. Seemed to me like DG is getting to you. Still seems that way honestly.

I said PM me...this is not the place.

I'll ask you
I'm good.

Like I said. Carry on. I'll go about my business as well :byebye:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Yeah...you won't PM because you don't care.

Are you new? Really? That answers a lot. Can't hang with ideas...you have to attack the messenger...Ala THGC.

And you sure are concerned with DG...HMMM

When I quit posting did you ask?

If you don't like it ignore me. Again show me anything I've posted even close to what I've received?

Y'all proved me right...Good for the goose...Is not good for the gander with y'all

Live by the sword...die by the sword...oh and that is Biblical

Have a blessed day

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
NOLA, Ive seen nasty on message boards...truly nasty, cruel and awful stuff. This ain't even close. But what you're doing is going to eventually piss off the wrong person. Most likely Ox. This vendetta of yours will likely end with a vacation for you. This is at least the third or fourth thread you've ruined in the last two days with your crusade. In the end its up to you and Ox's patience. The rest of us aren't going to go anywhere and we're not going to change how we post or what we say.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
NOLA, Ive seen nasty on message boards...truly nasty, cruel and awful stuff. This ain't even close. But what you're doing is going to eventually piss off the wrong person. Most likely Ox. This vendetta of yours will likely end with a vacation for you. This is at least the third or fourth thread you've ruined in the last two days with your crusade. In the end its up to you and Ox's patience. The rest of us aren't going to go anywhere and we're not going to change how we post or what we say.

Ditto

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
8TH grade...1973?

Maybe I hate Eliteists?
Maybe character matters?

Maybe you are insecure.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah...you won't PM because you don't care.

Are you new? Really? That answers a lot. Can't hang with ideas...you have to attack the messenger...Ala THGC.

And you sure are concerned with DG...HMMM

When I quit posting did you ask?

If you don't like it ignore me. Again show me anything I've posted even close to what I've received?

Y'all proved me right...Good for the goose...Is not good for the gander with y'all

Live by the sword...die by the sword...oh and that is Biblical

Have a blessed day
I'm very serious........are you sure you're okay? Genuinely concerned

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'm very serious........are you sure you're okay? Genuinely concerned

No...you're not picking a fight.

One of y'all was so concerned that I might upset OX? Might get a vacation?

No but seriously...have you thought about salvation?

Here is one for ya...

Romans 8:31.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.