Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Arkansas has height that I've rarely seen before on a football team. Tall receivers, tall linemen, tall tight ends, tall water girls.........

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I see where the Muschump coached Gamecocks are in true form by punting for over 600 yards in two games so far.

Ugh.....

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
One of the funniest things is that they blame everything on the OLine which after watching the game doesn't appear to be their problem. However they believe that Chump is going to recruit lineman. That's just off the charts delusional.
Chump appears to be letting Roper throw more but I am willing to bet that Chump is going to make him go back to a TOP game plan. Also their defense is for ****. Some on Cockytalk even saying "defensive genius? I don't see it". :lmao2:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'll say one thing Chump is not the worst coach in the east, That honor goes to Derrick Mason. Fortunately for him the only team with lower expectations than SC is Vandy.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In 5 years, the 'Cock fans will understand why we kicked him out of town.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They give him three to fix the damage Spurrier did to them.
Yeah, that guy really ruined their football program. Must be terrible to go from SEC East bottom dwellers with Vandy and Ky, to playing in bowl games every year. Couple of rough years and they turned on him like a bunch of rabid dogs. They deserve everything they get.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll say one thing Chump is not the worst coach in the east, That honor goes to Derrick Mason. Fortunately for him the only team with lower expectations than SC is Vandy.
Derek Mason is a like a poor, blurry photocopy of Duncecap.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah, that guy really ruined their football program. Must be terrible to go from SEC East bottom dwellers with Vandy and Ky, to playing in bowl games every year. Couple of rough years and they turned on him like a bunch of rabid dogs. They deserve everything they get.
Don't know what their logic is. According to them we're the entitled fans but they sure turned on Spurrier fast. They really think Chump is going to save them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.