Seen the news about GB Packer Letroy Guion being arrested? What you didn't know is:

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That Letroy Guion is an FSUcks alum!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...een-bay-packers-arrested-marijuana-possession

Quick synopsis (cut and paste):

"Packers defensive tackle Letroy Guion was arrested for felony possession of marijuana and felony possession of a firearm in his hometown of Starke, Florida, according to a police report. Guion was found to have 357 grams of marijuana after his truck was pulled over Tuesday night. The officer who searched the truck also found more than $190,000 in one of the bags in which the marijuana was located, according to the police report. Both the currency and truck were seized and secured due to the amount of marijuana found. According to the police report, Guion was "extremely uncooperative and hostile" while the truck was initially searched. The officer reported that Guion "kept coming toward the vehicle several times saying, 'Hey man, my money is in there. Don't let him take my money.'" Guion then was secured in handcuffs. Police said the total amount of cash was $190,028.81. Guion was initially pulled over by police for "failure to maintain a single lane," according to the report. The 315-pound Guion was partially hanging out of the driver's side window, at which point the officer smelled marijuana, the report said. Guion told police he had a weapon that was registered to him, and they found a 9mm semi-automatic handgun."

Discuss?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He went to Bradford High School (Starke, FL). Looked like he was home visiting. Hard to say if he was looking to sell weed or if he was on a weed run. Gainesville Green used to be known as some high grade stuff. Either way.....complete moron. I would comment on the FSU angle, but I don't feel right about it considering we have a Gator currently on trial for murder.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's a Nate Newton-esque amount of pot in the truck. Both went to school in Tallahassee, only Newton was FAMU.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n172362 said:
Hey man, my money is in there. Don't let him take my money.'

My guess is the money doesn't belong to him and likely belongs to some very bad people. Or the pot belongs to some very bad people, or both. He could have more things to worry about than not being picked under free agency. He may be safer in jail.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n172394 said:
That's a Nate Newton-esque amount of pot in the truck. Both went to school in Tallahassee, only Newton was FAMU.

357 grams is only about .787 pounds. Nate Newton was found with 213 Pounds of pot. So I would say it is no where near a Nate Newton-esque amount of pot.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He'll never see that cash or truck again.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;172455 said:
357 grams is only about .787 pounds. Nate Newton was found with 213 Pounds of pot. So I would say it is no where near a Nate Newton-esque amount of pot.
Whooooops. Misread the article. I am ashamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator