Semis in Tears (pics from the game)

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
My nole memory this year is their FIRST Game......... they came on the field so fcknn cocky and strutting around like the could just win by showing up and acting childish. Then Va Tech beat their asses 24-3........it was hilarious ...........
That's only because they believed their coach was the best hire after the 2016 season. Pretty much every Nole fan believed it. I heard it from them the whole offseason at work. Nowadays they don't even look my way. They still get pissed off when I mention the Sugar Bowl game back in January 2, 1997.

LCGATOR

Jul 1, 2014
That's only because they believed their coach was the best hire after the 2016 season. Pretty much every Nole fan believed it. I heard it from them the whole offseason at work. Nowadays they don't even look my way. They still get pissed off when I mention the Sugar Bowl game back in January 2, 1997.
That's my favorite also. The 1game for all the marbles and we crushed them. Then like a fart in the wind the clown fans disappear

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will say this, when our team looked like an absolute clusterfvkk, we had half the fanbase excusing the coaching staff, blaming the players and past coaches.

There seems to be large portion of their fanbase quick to call a bad coach a bad coach.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Ah man, you’re gonna LOVE work tomorrow. I’m sure it will be similar to a certain Tue morning I got to enjoy, Jan 2007 in Cleveland... Might I suggest you take a large bag of popcorn with you to enhance your entertainment experience?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online