Sex abuse by doctor at The Ohio State University

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Wasn't one of their nurses that woman that had sex with one of our board members, and, less importantly, the wife to one of their head coaches?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I'm not trying to be insensitive, but the questions are just leaping off the page here. First of all, there are like 1,400 instances of fondling male students and 50 instances of rape. When exactly does fondling become rape, when the guy ejaculates? Or is it more something along the lines of, "Hey, I know you're only twenty, but you can never be too cautious when it comes to your prostate. I'm gonna need you to bend over here, don't be alarmed, the anal scapula I'm using will feel a lot like a throbbing male penis."

Secondly, what the heck kind of conversation was going on when the board gave this guy Emeritus status? I get that this is Ohio State and all, so lauding Lester the Molester doesn't surprise me, but I can't imagine that the multiple complaints of fondling didn't come up. Were they like, "Emeritus status? Hell, we ought to erect a statue of this guy. Have you ever gotten one of his handies? He puts a Korean massage parlor to shame."

Lastly, how is it possible that no one took a swing at this guy? Did he have bulked-up orderlies with prison tattoos holding his male patients down during the "exam?" Like any male, I've had a male doctor examine my junk. I felt nothing but sympathy for the guy. But if he'd done anything that would have given me even a mild boner, that sympathy would have rapidly changed to a sharp knee to the nasal septum, followed by a possible reverse suplex, depending upon the degree of the boner. When did we start teaching boys not to defend themselves?

Last edited:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I refuse to give them benefit of the definite article due to their obnoxious abuse of it. In a perfect world the thread title would be "THE team doctor buggered THE male students at an Ohio university and THE board gave him Emeritus status." But that's just me.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lastly, how is it possible that no one took a swing at this guy? Did he have bulked-up orderlies with prison tattoos holding his male patients down during the "exam?" Like any male, I've had a male doctor examine my junk. I felt nothing but sympathy for the guy. But if he'd done anything that would have given me even a mild boner, that sympathy would have rapidly changed to a sharp knee to the nasal septum, followed by a possible reverse suplex, depending upon the degree of the boner. When did we start teaching boys not to defend themselves?

But if he gave you a full boner and took care of it, you would have handed him $20 and been on your way?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But if he gave you a full boner and took care of it, you would have handed him $20 and been on your way?

Did he also fix my trick knee and treat my eczema? I'm not sure what's warranting the $20 fee in your scenario.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
But if he'd done anything that would have given me even a mild boner

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.