Shouldn't the first recruiting priority be finding a McQB?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ShadowGator;n129261 said:
If Grier runs the show, can we call the offense the "G-Spot Offense"??? All guys wanna play for the g-spot after all.

Oh... word must not have gotten to you yet. There is no such thing. It is a fabricated myth. The g-spot doesn't exist. At least after years of trying, that's what my wife told me.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Leroy Jenkins;n129292 said:
After what we've seen from this offense the last few years..you trust our offensive staff to make the right choice? I mean they stayed with Driskel for so long..I don't trust their evaluations of offensive talent for one second. .

Good point. Mornigwood is probably the best QB we have on the roster. Probably ALL SEC material. :p

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Alagator;n129373 said:
Oh... word must not have gotten to you yet. There is no such thing. It is a fabricated myth. The g-spot doesn't exist. At least after years of trying, that's what my wife told me.
You're doing it wrong

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Darthgator;n129184 said:
And a tight end that can catch a pass

You mean they are allowed to catch them? I thought it was a rule that you were required to drop game winning TDs or hand it to the defense so they can go 90+ yards for a TD? WHO KNEW!!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
ShadowGator;n129261 said:
If Grier runs the show, can we call the offense the "G-Spot Offense"??? All guys wanna play for the g-spot after all.

The only thing about that is that most guys only care about getting "theirs" and not too much about the "hers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator