Slick Ric Flair In Gainesville Pizza Joint....hammered

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
wife and i watched the netflix documentary on him about a month ago. it was a sad and cautionary tale unfortunately. he determined very early on to live his life off camera exactly the way he did on. he doesnt have a relationship with any of his kids except one daughter who broke into the wrestling scene pretty big. most of his kids have nothing to do with him because he had nothing to do with them growing up. he did have 1 son who he became close with, largely b/c the kid was similar. loved to party, carouse and get high. that son died of an overdose in his 20s. and hes dogged out every woman whos ever gotten with him, although i have to question the sanity of any woman who would consider dating/marrying him considering his well known track record. whole thing is pretty sad and pathetic. a great entertainer, a sad, sad excuse for an adult.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
wife and i watched the netflix documentary on him about a month ago. it was a sad and cautionary tale unfortunately. he determined very early on to live his life off camera exactly the way he did on. he doesnt have a relationship with any of his kids except one daughter who broke into the wrestling scene pretty big. most of his kids have nothing to do with him because he had nothing to do with them growing up. he did have 1 son who he became close with, largely b/c the kid was similar. loved to party, carouse and get high. that son died of an overdose in his 20s. and hes dogged out every woman whos ever gotten with him, although i have to question the sanity of any woman who would consider dating/marrying him considering his well known track record. whole thing is pretty sad and pathetic. a great entertainer, a sad, sad excuse for an adult.
Sounds kinda "judgey"...
:blahblah2:

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im honestly embarrassed by some of the twatwaffling going on here.

June 6 cant get here fast enough.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Probably my favorite line to drop in any confrontational situation...have used it dozens of times and it works...Usually because no one knows who the f vck I am but it's fun to watch their wheels start turning in their heads...
I've posted this before, but I went to a school with a Marine Captain who had one of those larger than life personalities... one of the few Marine officers I ever worked with that wasn't stoically quiet. He had his own business cards that he handed out... VERY professional looking, but under his name and rank, in super tiny font size, it said "Surely you've heard of me" :lol:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I loved when he said he was leaving the waitress a $1,000 tip but instructed her to write the amount in. You know what that means, right? He then disputes the charge a day or two later and he wiggles out of paying her the tip because she wrote it in herself.
It’s also called credit card fraud . Which is a felony in most states .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So was Flair taking too long in the bathroom or the Kitchen Manager? I'm not sure why any of the staff would be in the customers bathroom to begin with...If it was Ric he was just probably trying to snort up any coke that he might have spilled in the stall.
When Crete talks about cocaine, I listen.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Flair is a piece of work. I'll admit that I was a fan of his growing up and give him his due as a great wrestler/entertainer, and I'd probably enjoy having a beer with him if I bumped into him at a bar. With that being said, the guy is a loser and a POS of a human being. He's in his mid-70s and still hasn't grown up. He's always got to be the big shot (i.e- the $1,000 tip to the waitress that he'll renege on) and the life of the party.

If you haven't heard about his past financial woes and the BS he's pulled on everyday working folks like the house painter he stiffed, here's a great article. At the end of the day, grow up and give it a rest. You're a 75 year old retired fake fighter who probably can't rub 2 nickels together because you are and always have been so wrapped up in living your gimmick to the detriment of yourself and your family.

Ric has a message for you.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who thinks Rick is a "nice" person hasn't had the opportunity to spend more than 10 minutes with him.

Fuk Rick and the horse he rode in on!

That's all I have to say about that!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
He’s lucky to be alive at 75. Flair’s drinking is legendary.

There’s a long, tragic history of pro wrestlers dying young from drugs, accidents and a wide range of health issues including heart attacks, cancers and suicide that probably tie back to drugs, alcohol & steroids as well as obesity etc.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I loved when he said he was leaving the waitress a $1,000 tip but instructed her to write the amount in. You know what that means, right? He then disputes the charge a day or two later and he wiggles out of paying her the tip because she wrote it in herself.
The guy lives over here above the Pearl in Tampa and spends 30-35k a month in the bar, he's not disputing anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator