Sloppy Penix stinks up the field; leaves Indiana fans unfulfilled

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
upload_2021-9-4_19-16-30.png

Can Penix wipe off the slime of this embarrassment and stand firm and tall for the remainder of the season?
Discuss.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Bravo....your best thread title yet sir.

Your kind words are appreciated. I'm dedicated to giving a voice to the many, many closet Penix fans lurking on this board. Those of us who are not Penix obsessed have a duty to make people different from us feel welcome and accepted here.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Glad this running joke got res-erected.

I believe that the dawning of a fresh virgin season, ripe with possibilities should encourage everyone to renew their appreciation for Penix.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Penix was flaccid and Max Johnson got neutered. Not a good day for the dick-joke QB's.

It's a sad day for sure. While I'm not an expert like some others around here; I'm told that in 2021 both men and women can enjoy Penix or Johnson. I hate to see so many people disappointed.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I heard the officials called for a measurement and Penix came up short.

Over and over again, sadly. Many times last year he was able to extend fully and reach the goal. Perhaps the problem may be that last year Penix was more pumped up. This could be the fault of the equipment manager.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I'd hate to be a pulling guard on that team.

You bring up an interesting point. In our highly feminized culture some are quick to blame Penix for failure to perform as expected without considering the role of others. Perhaps the guards pulled too slow for Penix to be explosive? If so that must have been extremely frustrating.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes, a n undersized limp Penix just isnt good enough.

Remind your old ladies:
1-800-mor-donk
75e7ad1d1ce659.gif

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
She likes my Penix jokes because they are shorter than the ones other guys give her.

Strangely I've never found a woman that didn't find more satisfaction with longer Penix content. I've got no data point other than yours but I've made a note that shorter Penix content may be craved by some women. I've reached out to Jboss to see if he'd be willing to lend his expertise.

Last edited:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Many people, my self included, thought Penix was too old and soft to rise up during the heat of the moment.

However, the Washington Huskies thought otherwise, and whipped Penix out to bring victory to the Pacific Northwest. Using Penix and their doggy style brand of football, the Huskies pounded the Spartans into submission.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Many people, my self included, thought Penix was too old and soft to rise up during the heat of the moment.

However, the Washington Huskies thought otherwise, and whipped Penix out to bring victory to the Pacific Northwest. Using Penix and their doggy style brand of football, the Huskies pounded the Spartans into submission.

I feel like there’s a Mel tucker joke in here somewhere. I can’t see it, but you still kind of know it’s there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator