So, Auburn fires it's DC and guess what name ESPN is throwing around

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
williston_gator;n125497 said:
There's a lot of internet smoke that Muschamp may end up in South Carolina as DC/Head coach in waiting and take over for SOS in 2-3 years. Not sure how legit but regardless it seems the dude has options.

How does he keep getting HC in waiting gigs? Have they not seen enough of him?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n125520 said:
How does he keep getting HC in waiting gigs? Have they not seen enough of him?

I think a lot of people in high places still think he has potential as a HC. He still has a couple of very important lessons to learn imo before that happens. Maybe learning from SOS will flip the switch for him, maybe not. I'll say this, if SOS can't flip the switch in his head, nobody can.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think the NCAA passed a rule several years ago that doesn't allow the term "HC in Waiting" to be included in any contract. Still could be a handshake agreement but those aren't usually enforceable.

Muschamp is a valuable commodity despite what many on this board think.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He doesn't have a HC coaching gig and never will. Any fanbase would go nuts if that loser were hired.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n125560 said:
I think a lot of people in high places still think he has potential as a HC. He still has a couple of very important lessons to learn imo before that happens. Maybe learning from SOS will flip the switch for him, maybe not. I'll say this, if SOS can't flip the switch in his head, nobody can.
Muschamp's switch was excised by his older brothers at a young age.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n125560 said:
Name one and give me a link.

Why haven't any people in high places hired him as an HC even at one of these shiiittty little schools that hire shiiiitty coaches like Charlie Weis or Mike Riley?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
The rumor is, he was due to be in Birmingham early next week. Ray Watts, the president of UAB, just couldn't take that chance and immediately shut down the football program. Paraphrasing him, he said that he had the duty to end this now and save his proud institution years of humiliation at the hands of their gridiron enemies such as Memphis and Troy.

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Dear Folks,
At AU, or SC, he ll hurt us, he will recruit D players and coach them up, under rader prospects too. Our best hope is that the OC can still get 21, 24, or 31 points on him like SOS punched through a very good "Brother" Oliver at Bama.
Bayergator

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Bayergator;126314 said:
Dear Folks, At AU, or SC, he ll hurt us, he will recruit D players and coach them up, under rader prospects too. Our best hope is that the OC can still get 21, 24, or 31 points on him like SOS punched through a very good "Brother" Oliver at Bama. Bayergator
:lol: name one 3* or lower he "coached up" for me please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator