So Texas A&M has recruit issues......

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
TAM is running a shadier program than Ole Miss and the fish rots from the head. I predict 3 new coaches in the SEC West this year.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I wonder how many times those coaches have given 3 star kids the silent treatment when it seemed thy may get a 4 or 5 star? Coaches don't have any loyalty. These kids see the hypocrisy in this moron.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's a shame when high school kids have more professionalism than coaches getting paid hundreds of thousands a year.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This coach has already tried to do damage control. I get when an 18 - 22 year old does something stupid on twitter, but coaches should know how to control themselves.

I don't blame the WR who decommitted Why would you want to play for a guy who is that emotional?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Some coaches ban their players from twitter, some coaches should be banning their assistant coaches...

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This coach has already tried to do damage control. I get when an 18 - 22 year old does something stupid on twitter, but coaches should know how to control themselves.

I don't blame the WR who decommitted Why would you want to play for a guy who is that emotional?

Waaah....my account was hacked!!!...

gatyr

Oct 3, 2014
Lived in College Station for five years. Fan base is more delusional than FSU. Sumlin finally has a tough schedule. Aggies gonna Aggie

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
200w.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think that his last tweet was kind of dumb. But I'm not sure what was wrong about his first tweet. Other than it wasn't exactly a positive message.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He didn't say his account was hacked. He just posted a note on twitter. Still too little too late... IMO

View attachment 3043
Anybody ever notice that every time some coach or player makes an a$$ out of themselves on social media the tweeted apologies always use correct English and sentence structure while the offending tweets are always full of stupid "tweet talk"?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody ever notice that every time some coach or player makes an a$$ out of themselves on social media the tweeted apologies always use correct English and sentence structure while the offending tweets are always full of stupid "tweet talk"?
Yea usually, but this one doesn't really apply. Read it again, its not twitterbonics he's using but hes still got errors in his apology statement. Dude is a freakin :tard:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bet Sumlin bytch slapped him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lawyers and agents.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The guy that never disciplined Johnny ****ing Football? I seriously doubt it.
Well someone must have and could see KS getting in his grill about it. Perhaps the discipline with A&M stops after the player gets there. And true, you never saw an apology out of JF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.