So who will be #4?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If the Dawgs get that run game going against their swiss cheese defense, it'll be too close for comfort I'm afraid. That's really the key to that game, if Lsu can slow down their run game like we did, Fromm won't be able to pick up the slack against their defense like he did against ours.

I hope they lose but it wouldn't surprise me if GA beats LSU in the SECCG.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I hope they lose but it wouldn't surprise me if GA beats LSU in the SECCG.

This Uga team would surprise me some, but then again I thought Bama would kick their ass the last 2 year and that didn't happen. They definitely have the overall talent to match Lsu.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I think at the end of the year either minny or POSU will get in purely because the media doesn't want two SEC teams. Bet they were pissed when Penn state lost. Thats why they vaulted minny up.

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018

Maybe. Idk I think the committee could let Bama backdoor it again. It's certainly not unprecedented.

But if the SEC does get two in, I don't want to see UGly be one of them

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
dwags will indeed have two losses at minimum. id say they have a good shot at 3 with the auburn game on the road coming up. but guaranteed a loss in atlanta.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
I don't think the dawgs offense could keep up with the 3 teams ahead of them. And their D, while good, isn't good enough to stop the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.