Sooo.....About Eddy Pineiro

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, when you think about it, he kicked that without taking the proper pre-snap steps. He did all kinds of goofy stuff with his feet and didn't even line it up, but still nailed it. Definitely shows that he doesn't need a perfect situation to make a kick (without pads on).

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's the soccer influence coming into play. To be really good at soccer, you've got to adjust to the ball, not have the ball adjust to you... Can't wait to how he does in a real football game. Haven't been this excited to watch someone attempt a field goal or extra point in my entire life!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, when you think about it, he kicked that without taking the proper pre-snap steps. He did all kinds of goofy stuff with his feet and didn't even line it up, but still nailed it. Definitely shows that he doesn't need a perfect situation to make a kick (without pads on).

I vote for TempurPedic shoulderpads.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The biggest thing I notice is how high he gets the ball up off the ground immediately. That will be the most noticeable improvement over Hardin.

I can personally attest to this as I have seen it a few times with my own 2 eyes. I often go to the stadium in the afternoons to run/walk and I have seen Eddy kicking and yes he gets plenty of height on the ball. Not 5 feet off the ground like last year. Some of his mid length kicks are actually higher than the uprights when they reach the goal post.. Not sure if he will be accurate during games but I expect less worm burners this year.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Liking hat I am seeing and reading about this kid. Let's hope he has his head on straight and stays out of the dog house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator