Speaking Tour: Mullen to Speak at Booster Events Ahead of Spring Football

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Speaking Tour: Mullen to Speak at Booster Events Ahead of Spring Football
Gators football coach Dan Mullen will begin a pre-spring speaking tour in Gainesville on Feb. 7.

http://floridagators.com/news/2018/...-booster-events-ahead-of-spring-football.aspx

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Head football coach Dan Mullen will be welcomed in Gainesville, Jacksonville, Tampa and Orlando for a speaking event in each city prior to the Gators beginning spring practice in mid-March.

"It's been great to be back home in Gainesville as my family and I have reconnected with so many great Gator fans already," Coach Mullen said. "I'm looking forward to seeing many more at these events."

Please RSVP for the Gainesville event only. The deadline to RSVP is February 2.

The culmination of these events lead Gator Nation to the Orange & Blue Game, presented by Sunniland, on April 14 as a part of #WeChompWeekend.

Mullen will first appear at an event in Gainesville on Feb.7, which is National Signing Day, at 5:30 p.m. in the Indoor Practice Facility. The event on that Wednesday is from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.

Upon its conclusion, attendees are encouraged to head over to Exactech Arena and watch the men's basketball team take on LSU. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. and limited tickets are still available.

Details for the events in Jacksonville, Tampa and Orlando have yet to be announced.

Invitations to attend these events will come to friends of the program, football season ticket holders, Alumni Association members and to Gator Boosters.

These four events came to be through the collaboration of ideas between the UAA, Gator Boosters and the Alumni Association.

Details regarding UF's annual Gator Clubs speaking tour will be announced at a later date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.