Spending time at the gym makes me feel good about myself

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Some of the women were very attractive, but check out the guy at 1:30 (straight push up to press and back like it was nothing) and 3:30 (horizontal pull ups, then push ups on a bar) = incredible. Lots of former gymnasts there, considering the number of guys doing iron cross on rings.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some of the women were very attractive, but check out the guy at 1:30 (straight push up to press and back like it was nothing) and 3:30 (horizontal pull ups, then push ups on a bar) = incredible. Lots of former gymnasts there, considering the number of guys doing iron cross on rings.

That's probably their new Olympic training facility with oil crashed.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Creekcoot, can you visualize me showing up to kick sand in their faces, yet
I cannot get the sand to go high enough. American youth would be playing
games on their smartphones, oblivious to it all.

.... and those guys & gals are the wusses who failed to make the team!

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Creekcoot, can you visualize me showing up to kick sand in their faces, yet
I cannot get the sand to go high enough. American youth would be playing
games on their smartphones, oblivious to it all.

.... and those guys & gals are the wusses who failed to make the team!
A more true statement there never was. Sad but very true!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I thought this post was going to be this.....by the way if you are not watching this show you are missing out freaking hilarious.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Impractical jokers is a great show. Some of the stunts these guys get away with just blows me away some times.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Impractical jokers is a great show. Some of the stunts these guys get away with just blows me away some times.
I agree!!! I went on a cruise this past summer; my brother and I did the nose thing that Joe does, but the best was when we were getting back on the boat. We got separated in the Duty Free Story, and he was way up in line ahead of me and I started Yelling "Larry!!!" Then 10 other people started in on it.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree!!! I went on a cruise this past summer; my brother and I did the nose thing that Joe does, but the best was when we were getting back on the boat. We got separated in the Duty Free Story, and he was way up in line ahead of me and I started Yelling "Larry!!!" Then 10 other people started in on it.
That's great! The funny thing is my name really is Larry so it's classic to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.