Spineless SEC Administration or Fooley Gives LSU Home Game

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So let's get better, beat their ass in Death Valley and turn this fiasco into a huge positive.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Go whip their ass. Pretend the corndogs are the private below....too afraid to play three in a row on the road.....

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I read somewhere that it was the SEC commissioner that made this decision? And the SEC commissioner now has the ability to reschedule games?

I heard locally several days ago on radio that the bylaws were checked, and the commissioner does not have the power to reschedule games. It came down to the 2 schools..

Last edited:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
After my first Eat a 8======D and suffocate LSU, the only thing I think I'm really pissed off at is that we lose 2 home games (serious revenue) and have to pay $500k to play a game that was supposed to be at home.
Now I"m more pissed. It's costing us money? LSU doesn't cover it since we're accommodating them? We're already losing money in the community. Way to negotiate Foley. Whom do you represent?

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This is collossially stupid even by fvkktard Fooley's standards.

He should have been fired on the spot in 2013 when e dug his heels in on Chimp.

What a total piece of shyt. That Fool gets out maneuvered by pizza delivery boys I bet.

That useless mother hasn't done anything right for over a decade.

I rest my case!!!!!!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see what the big deal is. Everyone was calling our administration a bunch of p8ssies for not playing the game to begin with. Figured I'd see a bunch of happy lil f8ckers on here tonight.

There is a slight chance at a silver lining, but we have to win there. If we beat them and make it into the SEC Championship game, there is a lot of built up equity with recruits. Mac said we don't dodge people and that we wanted to play the game. We backed him up by going to Baton Rouge to get the game done. Meanwhile, LSU looked like they were dodging us, by wanting to keep their cupcake game. You don't think that us saying f8ck it we're going to play you anywhere and then walking out of Death Valley with a win won't impress some kids? BTW, after the Mac and Foley comments, the news is going to swing back on LSU as losing out in the PR battle.

Also, don't forget, if they are out of the race, LF is going to pack it in like Clowney. He'll barely try.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Perhaps we should start a petition to have Foley checked for a brain eating disease or such...im not sure at all how he arrived at these conclusions...

Guess what's best for Florida comes second?....

and the ultimate pussy move

So you gave the game away?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care if we lose every other game this year. I want to beat dafuq out of those corn dog eating m'fers.
Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Florida AD Jeremy Foley: Game rescheduled but with no help from LSU

https://usat.ly/2ebzejz

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
If you are an LSU fan you are feeling good this year but look at next year for them....LSU must visit Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, Oxford and Knoxville..
Oh, the AD will throw some more tantrums about it being unfair, and it will get changed. If Foley's still here ( just helping with the transition you know), God help us, he'll probably volunteer our home game to help them out.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oT41FYI.gif

Trump impersonates Foley negotiating.
Serious question. Do you beat off to pictures of Drumpf every night before you go to bed?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At the press conference it was said you had to play 8 games to be eligible for the championship game.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
At the press conference it was said you had to play 8 games to be eligible for the championship game.

I'd like to ask Sankey to please point me to that rule in the SEC Official Rulebook...

Dude is making up **** as he goes....

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Foley: 'The thing that bothers me most is the economic impact to Gainesville.'

Liar. If it bothered you, you would have stood your ground. Boo hoo. LSU wouldn't concede anything so I had to. What about the UF fans with ticikets? Did you forget to even mention them? And you want people to turn out for games?

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched Foley's presser. I'm not up on every P and Q of this seemingly never ending controversy, but my general take is Foley did the right thing. It seemed to come down to playing the game at LSU or ditching it altogether, and Foley decided to be the bigger man.

On an unrelated note, Jeremy and I went shopping for a new KIA for him and the Mrs. last week and he insisted on paying 5K over sticker.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
And this is why he was selling tickets before going up the ladder

This is Muschamp contract thinking. If this is how he thinks then he should be prepared to cave to every obnoxious adamant AD he deals with. Hopefully, damage being done, we won't have to depend on him next year when Aleva throws a tantrum about LSU's schedule.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I'm in the very small minority. Other than the loss of a big recruiting game (that we possibly could have lost, thus making a poor impression) I actually think this isn't that bad of a deal for us. My thinking is that we don't have a very good team this year anyway and will lose a couple more games and won't end up in a BCS bowl. It's not that big of a loss for us when you take into consideration that LSU has to play us at home twice and that next year our most difficult games, other than the neutral site Michigan and Georgia games, are going to be home. And as a ticket holder I couldn't give two craps about missing a home game against Presbyterian. Financially we will make out OK with the insurance and next year I'm actually going to be excited to see more than one or two decent games at home.

If I'm LSU I'm not too excited because their team isn't going to make a BCS bowl this year so beating us doesn't really mean that much to them. And of course this all could really be a huge plus for us if we actually nut up, go in there like beasts and kick their whiny asses in front of all their recruits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator