Spring ball: Spring Scrimmage on Saturday

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Shut up, coach. You don't know nuffin. /pumps
Your dumb ass is really declaring the 18-year old Lagway a bust because he's late on some throws in his first spring practice?

I think it's time to jettison you before 6/5. You're enjoying all this a bit too much.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Translation: He's taken his laptop, with GTA on it, from the first to second floor of the football complex.
Unfortunately few of us have faith in Simple and his staff. It would be great for Mertz and Gator football if he somehow improved and our pass game is better but hearing it from the staff re practice sessions does not convince and he's still going to be running this staff's offense against SEC staff's defenses.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have a lot of F position players. One of them (Kelby Collins) just switched to inside. Nice to see us building the trenches.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's about 50 pounds lighter than Caleb Banks
I still don’t know what your point is. Banks is probably the backup for Jackson at NT.

We’re talking about DT.

Your top defensive tackles are probably somewhere from 290 to 310. At the NFL level.

At his weight he could be an effective DT in past rushing situations. He’ll also put weight on.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still don’t know what your point is. Banks is probably the backup for Jackson at NT.

We’re talking about DT.
Banks started 11 games at DT last year. You think they move him to NT?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We’re talking about DT.

Your top defensive tackles are probably somewhere from 290 to 310. At the NFL level.

At his weight he could be an effective DT in past rushing situations. He’ll also put weight on.
Bernie ain't never seen a 400 lb ass he didin't like

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Banks started 11 games at DT last year. You think they move him to NT?
No. You’re right. I was thinking big Dez. Banks is definitely a DT.

There are huge All Pro DTs in the NFL up to 340. And more compact ones around 290.

The smaller ones tend to be more nimble and be better pass rushers. Again, Collins is young and still putting on mass. He was an effective DT in high school so he has the skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator