Spring Camp opens

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Optimistic that our OL/DL is going to take a step up this season. First game? Maybe not. We really should be able to run. I hope our staff looks a lot better as OCs this season over last. If they appear dumbfounded, I'll sink and probably vomit stale beer because if they don't make the leap, no way our team will.
I think our OL will take a step back…especially early in the the year. Lots of youth at WR and who knows what we’ll see at QB.
The defense HAS to be better, doesn’t it?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Paramount Network Jamie GIF by Yellowstone

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think our OL will take a step back…especially early in the the year. Lots of youth at WR and who knows what we’ll see at QB.
Some combination of overall improvement. I thought we picked up a few portal OL with size and experience.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some combination of overall improvement. I thought we picked up a few portal OL with size and experience.
Yeah. OL Will be a strength.

I think pass rush will still be an issue. DL is better but still not elite. Receivers will be a year away. Linebacker is average. We have a couple studs committed but that’s what years off. And QB is a huge question mark.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I thought the defense HAD to be better last year. Hoping the influx of DL size and the LBs make it so.

The OL could be better. You’re right that it might take a few games but maybe there is enough experience to be ready early.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I thought the defense HAD to be better last year. Hoping the influx of DL size and the LBs make it so.

The OL could be better. You’re right that it might take a few games but maybe there is enough experience to be ready early.
We all thought last years defense couldn't be worse than 2021. No way. Couldn't happen.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Listening to the Cory Raymond video it looks like a lot of the kids struggled with a lot of tje new defensive concepts. He said there was a big leap this year.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Can't blame Miller for that, right? All last year in every practice he saw the CBs and safeties bail out with ten years cushions, right? He can't just lead poor Montrell into that meat grinder by hitting him in stride. He'd get injured for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator