St. Patricks Day - Required Post

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Irish joke (post-St. Patrick’s Day)…

Paddy O’Sullivan walked in the local pub and assumed his usual seat at the end of the bar and orders a double Jameson. He looked particularly downtrodden this day. “Paddy, me lad, why the long face?” asked Connor the barkeep. “Connor, me friend, I’ve grown up in the church, never missed a Sunday. I’ve been an altar boy and I help out with every charitable project and always tithe me fair share. Do they call me ‘Paddy the Good Catholic?’ Nae. I’ve been been a faithful husband and raised me four kids. Do they refer to me as ‘Paddy the Good Family man?’ Nae. I’ve built bridges for a living all me adult life. Great bridges over many rivers that have withstood the elements, never failing, keeping the cars and trucks moving without problem that I’m most proud of and do they know me far and wide as ‘Paddy the Great Bridge Builder? Nae. But f**k just one goat…..!”

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What’s 6 miles long and has an IQ of 48?

The St. Patrick’s Day Parade.

:lol:

Pro Tip: Do NOT attempt to repurpose this joke for Gay Pride, MLK Day, Women’s History, or Cinco de Mayo. Some animals are more equal than others.

:deadnanner:

Alex.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
In honor of CD, I have refrained from posting pictures of the corned beef, cabbage and potato dinner with Irish Soda Bread we enjoyed with gusto last night. But it was GOOD.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Late to the party here and don't have any good Irish jokes, however there are a few Irish dudes here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator