Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine losing to Vandy, Kentucky and all of our rivals and there are still people on board with this guy . It’s insanity .

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Killed ourselves with dropped balls early, penalties all day and lousy defense when it mattered. AR actually wasn’t too bad today. Would’ve had a great day if not for 3-4 crucial drops. Running game was nonexistent. Special teams get worse by the week.
Other than that, great game!
kill me now barney stinson GIF

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
This is 1 year guys.
And it's his first year.
This year is a bust regarding wins and losses but our facilities are top notch, our recruiting is better, and our culture appears to be better.
I have high expectations for year 2 but yeah, this loss was embarrassing and this year is done.

Beat the Semenholes and enjoy a useless bowl game.
I get it but even with top talent he needs an OC that has killer instinct. Otherwise we stay average.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Killed ourselves with dropped balls early, penalties all day and lousy defense when it mattered. AR actually wasn’t too bad today. Would’ve had a great day if not for 3-4 crucial drops. Running game was nonexistent. Special teams get worse by the week.
Other than that, great game!
kill me now barney stinson GIF
We also dropped what would’ve been a sure pick 6, then turn around and muff a punt for a TD.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The question needs to be asked…. Is Billy Napier the worst play caller in gator football history ?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was grandfathered into my tix, so I’ll never give them up. But next year may be my first in 42 seasons that I’m seriously considering not going. Stumbling to a 6-6 finish with this team, and 3 of those losses being completely inexcusable, is worse than any scenario I imagined for Napier’s first season. And I see nothing that will change that trajectory or give me hope that next season looks demonstrably better. I’ve never soured on a head coach as quickly as this outside of WM, but I’m there.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
FSU scored 49 points today....sooooo.......and UCF lost which is worse because most likely they will clean our clocks again in the Gasparilla Bowl
Unfortunately if it plays out this way I don't have enough self control not to go. Sat thru it last year..

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The best thing that could happen to our program would be if Billy were to sleep with a student or commit a felony of some sort.No objective person could possibly think this is gonna work out . But you better believe our rivals love the guy.

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
I'm just disgusted. I've never seen us play with less enthusiasm or passion. I don't get it.

As a former player, I'm calling this team out, calling them out on their manhood. This is an embarrassing loss that I did not see coming.

I don't even know what to say anymore. Sorry.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Game is all on the DC. There were WRs running open every big play.

Add on the stupid penalties on a few third down stops. We gave them 14 points plus another 7 with the muffed punt.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Game is all on the DC. There were WRs running open every big play.

Add on the stupid penalties on a few third down stops. We gave them 14 points plus another 7 with the muffed punt.

Don’t agree with that. Yes we had some defensive miss cues, and the penalties were ridiculous. But this is exactly the type of game that many people here said he could not carryover from his days at Louisiana. You can’t effing let these kinds of teams hang around or build confidence. We did that with lackluster effort and preparation from the start. That’s on the HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator