Sunday a.m.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
77F now, high 88F. Feels like Fall!

I think I'll sit around a listen to an audible book today. I have zero ambition today.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Good morning folks. I spend the day yesterday mowing a couple of yards and then pressure washing for a few hours. When I quit I was totally beat. I was so tired that I didn't sleep well last night. Going to try and do some more mowing and pressure washing this afternoon.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Morning folks - enjoying the last of the coffee while still trying to figure out HVAC options in the unfinished area. Working on brick today. Beautiful morning in the Bluegrass.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Morning folks - enjoying the last of the coffee while still trying to figure out HVAC options in the unfinished area. Working on brick today. Beautiful morning in the Bluegrass.
Pfft! Who needs AC up there? We are going on out 2nd summer without AC working in our home here in North Alabama.

FpwV.gif

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The young one is home for the weekend with her puppy, and of course she’s still upstairs in bed while Mrs. BNA and I are sitting out on the patio puppy-sitting. I was planning on making pancakes bacon and eggs, but I guess I need to wait for the princess to get her beauty sleep.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The young one is home for the weekend with her puppy, and of course she’s still upstairs in bed while Mrs. BNA and I are sitting out on the patio puppy-sitting. I was planning on making pancakes bacon and eggs, but I guess I need to wait for the princess to get her beauty sleep.
Put ice water in a water pistol and shoot from a safe distance.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Come down any time NALT, I'll be glad to set you up in the garage with the garage door and other door closed.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Come down any time NALT, I'll be glad to set you up in the garage with the garage door and other door closed.

AC and indoor plumbing are two things that are not overrated.

Did you hear about the Miami police officer’s wife getting locked in the back of her husband’s police cruiser and dying? She climbed in looking for something and couldn’t get back out. Awful.

Wife of Miami Cop Dies After Becoming Trapped in Back Seat of His Police SUV While He Slept

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good morning folks. I spend the day yesterday mowing a couple of yards and then pressure washing for a few hours. When I quit I was totally beat. I was so tired that I didn't sleep well last night. Going to try and do some more mowing and pressure washing this afternoon.
While you're at it, I've got some pressure washing work that needs doing.....

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Trust me, we aren't baking because we love the heat that much. HVAC stopped cooling and we just don't have the $$ to replace it yet. We did pay off the mortgage last month though so hopefully next Spring we can have our systems upgraded. That is the plan anyways...

Good to see you 46. You should come back over here when you can't stay so long... :fistbump:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I only work for free for every 5th customer. My next one will be #1. :tongue:

BTW, you're still here? I guess you've been home through both gulf storms? Makes sense...
Nope, home for the first, at work for the second. I was aiming for Tiger Stadium, but missed wide left. :lol:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trust me, we aren't baking because we love the heat that much. HVAC stopped cooling and we just don't have the $$ to replace it yet. We did pay off the mortgage last month though so hopefully next Spring we can have our systems upgraded. That is the plan anyways...

Good to see you 46. You should come back over here when you can't stay so long... :fistbump:
That explains the lack of ac . I noticed that it was 89 in Huntsvillle today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator