tAMu Prediction Thread

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He's positive we will probably lose...

I'm positive we won't win the SEC so my goal is to get to a bowl for the extra weeks and to build.

Build, Billy BUILD!

freddie mercury queen GIF

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Well yes, that. Plus a gif of a flamboyantly homosexual singing for some reason. But yes, technically that.
Well that's Freddie Mercury...I'm sure you knew that? And this judgemental Christian considers him one of the greatest talents of his time...go figure.
And like the song says (except for going to a bowl)

Nothing really matters tooo meeeeeee

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Not real sure about this game but if Bert takes out the Spartans I believe he clinches the division in the B10.....

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we win but that's all I have............. hope!

tam - 27
uf - 24

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Unfortunately I fear this is going to get ugly. I've got my fingers crossed and my serenity prayers prepped and ready.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Rumor I’ve heard is that despite their no longer being on the team, Candi has requested that Cox and Wilcoxson both travel to College Station with the team.
I didn't know Candi was in college station. Thought she had a room in Yon Hall.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I didn't know Candi was in college station. Thought she had a room in Yon Hall.

Nope. She fell on her sword(maybe it was someone else’s) and moved to Texas. Her new position has something to do with the 12th man thing.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Neither defense can stop the run. Can we build off a decent quarter against a great, if sleepwalking, UGA? Has Jimbo lost his team?

Achane has a big game. Their TE repeatedly finds himself more open than I am right now. But the Gators do just enough to creep toward bowl eligibility while Jimbo’s hair plugs pop out during his postgame interview.

UF 32-27

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Neither defense can stop the run. Can we build off a decent quarter against a great, if sleepwalking, UGA? Has Jimbo lost his team?

Achane has a big game. Their TE repeatedly finds himself more open than I am right now. But the Gators do just enough to creep toward bowl eligibility while Jimbo’s hair plugs pop out during his postgame interview.

UF 32-27
Hope you're right, but on the same wavelength as you are.

With some of the changes, COX particularly, maybe we see something different. We were able to get UGAly to turn the ball over and get them off the field on a 3rd down at times. Hope this can translate over to a aTm team that is struggling. Their QB is a True FR and hopefully we can lure him into some mistakes. I know we keep saying but maybe UF can get some bit of a rush tomorrow. But in the end I see UF eeeeeeking this one out. Hoping so.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hope you're right, but on the same wavelength as you are.

With some of the changes, COX particularly, maybe we see something different. We were able to get UGAly to turn the ball over and get them off the field on a 3rd down at times. Hope this can translate over to a aTm team that is struggling. Their QB is a True FR and hopefully we can lure him into some mistakes. I know we keep saying but maybe UF can get some bit of a rush tomorrow. But in the end I see UF eeeeeeking this one out. Hoping so.
Caveat: I always look for a way to win. Shameless optimism with a strong tendency toward pumping for game day. In all kinds of weather…
:swampqueen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator