Taurean Green's coach tries to fight him

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... Green's probably on loan to that team ??

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a betch of a punch

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Blacks don't know how good they have it here. Not knocking Green at all. He was always a good kid, super mellow. that's the point. I can't help but think there was at least a little racial motivation there. Europe is 20x more racist than the US. Just ask the black soccer players.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
Blacks don't know how good they have it here. Not knocking Green at all. He was always a good kid, super mellow. that's the point. I can't help but think there was at least a little racial motivation there. Europe is 20x more racist than the US. Just ask the black soccer players.

Of course you assume it's about race - elephantitus of the tits is sucking all the blood from your all ready shriveled brain.

He has it much better over there. He earns a high six figure income vs zero here.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Of course you assume it's about race - elephantitus of the tits is sucking all the blood from your all ready shriveled brain.

He has it much better over there. He earns a high six figure income vs zero here.
I can't tell if are just a massive Pr1ck, a troll, or a Nole. Whicher it is, you sure know how to rub people the wrong way and won't last long if you keep it up.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Typical... Dirty Americans... Americans go abroad and cause trouble... it's a known fact.

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
I can't tell if are just a massive Pr1ck, a troll, or a Nole. Whicher it is, you sure know how to rub people the wrong way and won't last long if you keep it up.

I'll last a long time unless someone is running interference for her. Unsolicited she called me a cocksuker. Pretty poor first shot. I'm going to take him apart. She needs to put her big girl panties.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Sounds like you're insinuating that black people can't make 6 figures over here. You racist basterd.

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
Not at all Obama is making 6 figures. TG just isn't talented enough to do it here.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm convinced it is PDS.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:
C'mon Del - Patriot fits in quite well with a certain crowd around here - probably Ox being bored anyway, trying to get increase traffic.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:
C'mon Del - Patriot fits in quite well with a certain crowd around here - probably Ox being bored anyway, trying to get increase traffic.
He/she/it does fit in with a certain demographic on this board, unfortunately it's the undesirables!

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Outrageous behavior from the coach! Playing in Europe must suck but hey it's a career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator