Tealer gives up on getting an AD job, now NCAA bureaucrat

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

The comments on all the tweets are hilarious. She is allegedly one of the huge hindrances to football in our athletic department and the one pushing to report every single brownie or illegal cream cheese on a bagel incident.

She has been interviewing for an AD job for over decade and always "withdraws".

Last edited:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

The comments on all the tweets are hilarious. She is allegedly one of the huge hindrances to football in our athletic department and the one pushing to report every single brownie or illegal cream cheese on a bagel incident.

She has been interviewing for an AD job for over decade and always "withdraws".

Since it's well over a week old, I guess I can also say that Florida's Senior Associate AD for Administration, Mike Spiegler, who's been at Florida over 20 years, most notably with the Men's and Women's golf and Swimming/Diving programs, interviewed for the soon to be vacant AD position here at VSU.

So take it however you want to regarding, now, two AD personnel leaving UF.

While I'm glad to see Lynda leaving, I think Mike has been solid for UF and while here, he spoke very well of UF and the entire AD department.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Need at least 25%-35% of the AD gone and replaced with people that want the money makers (FB,BB) to win championships rather than treating them like cash cows.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Since it's well over a week old, I guess I can also say that Florida's Senior Associate AD for Administration, Mike Spiegler, who's been at Florida over 20 years, most notably with the Men's and Women's golf and Swimming/Diving programs, interviewed for the soon to be vacant AD position here at VSU.

So take it however you want to regarding, now, two AD personnel leaving UF.

While I'm glad to see Lynda leaving, I think Mike has been solid for UF and while here, he spoke very well of UF and the entire AD department.
I might not be opposed completely to keeping Swishy Scott for one more lap if he clears out all that Fooley crap in the ADs office.

Now turning our attention to Chip Howard....

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I might not be opposed to keeping Swishy Scott for one more lap if he clears out all that Fooley crap in the ADs office.

Need to "process" out all the Foley holdovers.

Then maybe burn some sage in the building, or call an exorcist to sprinkle some holy water around.

Alex.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You cannot "process" out the Fooley holdovers until you first ban Fooley from the premises, take away his car, his parking spot, his office, his chair, his ID entrance card, etc. Should have been done a decade ago.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Possibly the most fitting “Bye, Felicia” of all time.

Tick tock on the others.
Do you think she is the one who we needed rid of the most? She is a legend in fuchsing up NIL and self reporting everything.

Is Fooley worse? I doubt it at this point. Chip? Maybe. That is a decent agrument. But my vote is on Tealer.

It would be nice if we just once had a football guy in the building. Imagine if we had several.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Holy FUCHS

Florida JOINS a lawsuit against UF, minutes after tossing Tealer to the curb.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
VP of championships?

she gonna tag team with the CEO of Trophies? Or maybe the president of awards.

I guess this means that the Director of Swag Bags is pissed he was passed over and will be departing soon. I can’t blame him since the last two VP’s of Championships were promoted from the Swag Bag role.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Holy FUCHS

Florida JOINS a lawsuit against UF, minutes after tossing Tealer to the curb.

That’s UF.

We’re the guy standing behind the real combatants hollering “Yeah, what he said!!” So we can pretend to be involved without getting hit during the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.