Tennessee being investigated for potential NIL related infractions

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The article states the infractions are considered "major" and that Tennessee may be hit with steeper penalties due to the fact that it "isn't the school's first rodeo" after being penalized last summer for over 200 infractions.

Several sports? what are they doing, paying their gymnasts and badmintoners... badmintonistas....badmintononians... people of badminton?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And now this...

Thats Good Patrick Stewart GIF

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Absolute anarchy prevailing...and nothing will be done about it - at least for several years to see the fallout of all this. Then hope for leadership. Bwawhawha!

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Nonsense, UT just looked at how fast and loose the system is going, then played the same cards. They then had their already sullied school CEO fire a " how dare you" , preemptive strike.

So much for higher education "leadership" v sanity.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Absolute anarchy prevailing...and nothing will be done about it - at least for several years to see the fallout of all this. Then hope for leadership. Bwawhawha!
Leadership?

I hope the NCAA is a smoldering pile of ashes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol... death penalty for the NCAA coming.

I can't even think of the last time the NCAA won something. Billy Napier's winning percentage is insurmountable to them.

And yet Florida is firing people and bending over. I swear we don't have an attorney representing the University of Florida that graduated in the top 2/3 of the class, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator