Tennessee fans never learn

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
"Go ahead and boast about how they suck and how we are so much better than them, go ahead brag about how we have lost this game 12 years in a row. Go ahead and sound like an idiot. They will walk in here with a freshman qb, take out a few linemen and run all over us with that coach. Then you can yell "fyar butch!" for six more months because you want to take the focus off the fact that you sound like a goofball."

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Wow! :crazy:

checkerboards09 (8,198)
03:48 PM Yesterday
  • As long as Butch doesn't try to play Mr. Nice Guy, we should be good. I don't give a damn if we're up 3 touchdowns with 30 seconds remaining on the Florida 5 yard line. Pound the ball into the endzone.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Voles gonna Vole. They have reached a fever pitch in their delusional preseason expectations this year. :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The process is working. If people (not you) would go back and listen to what Jones said and has contiued to say about building the program it's clear that it's working. We have improved in virtually every category on and off the field. The entire culture had to be changed. The program is totally different now than it was. I'm very proud of this staff (coaches, trainer and all staff) and the players. Every aspect is better. It truly is day and night different.

Culture change? Pfft. Case in point, I googled "Vols Rape Charges", and these were the first three results..........

Lawsuit: UT football players assaulted Drae Bowles for helping rape ...
www.knoxnews.com/.../vols/.../lawsuit-ut-football-players-ass...
Knoxville News Sentinel
Feb 11, 2016 - The lawsuit also charges that UT created a “hostile sexual environment” .... Former VolDrae Bowles gave alleged rape victim ride home (Feb.
Suit: Ex-Vols Player Punched for Helping Woman in Rape Case ...
www.usnews.com/.../suit-ex-vols-player-punched-for-help...
U.S. News & World Report
Feb 24, 2016 - Suit: Ex-Vols Player Attacked by Teammates for Helping Rape Victim ... who were indicted on aggravated rape charges in February 2015.
Report -- Police chief called Tennessee Volunteers coach Butch Jones ...
espn.go.com/.../report-police-chief-called-tennessee-volunteers-coach-butch-jones-rap...
Apr 13, 2016 - Report: Chief called Vols' Jones about rape invest. .... Johnson and Williams were indicted on aggravated rape charges in February 2015 and ...

I hope we curbstomp their asses.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm more worried about a letdown in Nashville the week after whipping UcheaT's ass yet again.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Gators vs. Vols at Neyland Stadium

images.jpeg

Pre Game: Vol Walk

Butch-Jones-Randy-Sartin_original_crop_exact.jpg

First Quarter: The Sleeping Giant Awakens

Unknown.jpeg

Second Half: Doubt

460x.jpg

Fourth Quarter: Despondency

Unknown-1.jpeg

Final Score: Collapse

Unknown-2.jpeg

Post Mortem: Big Vol Daddy

images-3.jpeg

Nice Try Smokey

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I expect tinerc to be tough at home, but it's hard to take them seriously when we hear this every year.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We ain't skeered.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Do they even have a QB?

Who am I kidding it doesn't probably matter if they have one or not to squeek out another win..
:bwahaha:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
More from their board!!!

I hate Urban Meyer, Tim Tebow, Gators, Florida, swamps, weird red-orange, Danny Wuerfel (?), Jesse Palmer, Disney, Universal Studios, Steve Spurrier, Percy Harvin, Emmitt Smith and anything else associated with Florida at this point. Just win baby!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
More from their board!!!

I hate Urban Meyer, Tim Tebow, Gators, Florida, swamps, weird red-orange, Danny Wuerfel (?), Jesse Palmer, Disney, Universal Studios, Steve Spurrier, Percy Harvin, Emmitt Smith and anything else associated with Florida at this point. Just win baby!
Id create a login and respond with all the cool stuff I hate about Tennessee, but I can't seem to come up with anything worth listing.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The process is working. If people (not you) would go back and listen to what Jones said and has contiued to say about building the program it's clear that it's working. We have improved in virtually every category on and off the field. The entire culture had to be changed. The program is totally different now than it was. I'm very proud of this staff (coaches, trainer and all staff) and the players. Every aspect is better. It truly is day and night different.

Culture change? Pfft. Case in point, I googled "Vols Rape Charges", and these were the first three results..........

Lawsuit: UT football players assaulted Drae Bowles for helping rape ...
www.knoxnews.com/.../vols/.../lawsuit-ut-football-players-ass...
Knoxville News Sentinel
Feb 11, 2016 - The lawsuit also charges that UT created a “hostile sexual environment” .... Former VolDrae Bowles gave alleged rape victim ride home (Feb.
Suit: Ex-Vols Player Punched for Helping Woman in Rape Case ...
www.usnews.com/.../suit-ex-vols-player-punched-for-help...
U.S. News & World Report
Feb 24, 2016 - Suit: Ex-Vols Player Attacked by Teammates for Helping Rape Victim ... who were indicted on aggravated rape charges in February 2015.
Report -- Police chief called Tennessee Volunteers coach Butch Jones ...
espn.go.com/.../report-police-chief-called-tennessee-volunteers-coach-butch-jones-rap...
Apr 13, 2016 - Report: Chief called Vols' Jones about rape invest. .... Johnson and Williams were indicted on aggravated rape charges in February 2015 and ...

I hope we curbstomp their asses.

A dislike?:dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.