Tennessee Fans told to go to Internet

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
to find out if they should wear a white or an orange shirt to the game Saturday to create the checkerboard effect. They are supposed to enter their seat number and it will tell them whether to wear white or orange.
A few things are wrong with this
1. Do they have the internet in Tennessee?
2. How are they going to know what seat they're in if they can't read
3. Do they know the difference between white and orange?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I saw the picture of how this will look, if all the drunk goobers can find their seats. It looks like a giant table cloth. Hopefully, the Gators will have a feast and wipe their mouths on it.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n65554 said:
to find out if they should wear a white or an orange shirt to the game Saturday to create the checkerboard effect. They are supposed to enter their seat number and it will tell them whether to wear white or orange.

:clap:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it will look kind of bizarre. I imagine 51,000 Michelin Men sitting next to 51,000 Great Pumpkins.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n65597 said:
I think it will look kind of bizarre. I imagine 51,000 Michelin Men sitting next to 51,000 Great Pumpkins.

:lmao:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n65600 said:
So the stadium will look cool in the 1st quarter and empty in the 4th. Business as usual.

That's friggin' hilarious.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n65554 said:

I will answer in order for you. Being a native Floridian I will try my best.
1. Yes, I'm online. But you have to be smart enough to get it.
2. Can't fix Stupid.
3. Sure the white T shirt goes under the Orange Jump Suit after you're booked into Jail. They get that one right all the time.

Hope that helps you out!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n65554 said:

This is way too many instructions for you average Tennesse alumni or fan. Coloring inbetween the lines is difficult for them.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You're going to witness a massive fan base shift Saturday after we kick their ass yet again. Right now, for some reason, they're in love with their losing head coach and they think creating some silly ass checkerboard stadium is going to do something for them. The sudden realization among the UT masses that "hey, we've got another stiff as a head coach in Butch Jones" will be hilarious to behold.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
The Original DC;n65695 said:
You're going to witness a massive fan base shift Saturday after we kick their ass yet again. Right now, for some reason, they're in love with their losing head coach and they think creating some silly ass checkerboard stadium is going to do something for them. The sudden realization among the UT masses that "hey, we've got another stiff as a head coach in Butch Jones" will be hilarious to behold.

:pumper: You mean like we kicked Kentucky's? The idea that Saturday's game may result in a fan revolt for the losing team is rational. Thinking the coach on the verge of losing his fan base is Butch Jones is crazy.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody ought to hack their sight and declare the game will be a "blue out". They may just be dumb enough to fall for it. It'd be funny as hell to have a stadium full of Tenn. fans wearing blue.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n65653 said:
This is way too many instructions for you average Tennesse alumni or fan. Coloring inbetween the lines is difficult for them.

While I dislike UT fans as much as anybody, I can assure you that they have Internet here (after all I am posting), almost everyone can read and follow simple instructions.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n65755 said:
While I dislike UT fans as much as anybody, I can assure you that they have Internet here (after all I am posting), almost everyone can read and follow simple instructions.

Vulcan you are not the average UT alumn or UT fan.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't be surprised if we lose this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.