Tennessee's BACK!

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
I'm interested to see how they play against Mizzouri. This game could really impact their top 10 pre season ranking next year.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They are back, way back in the field of mediocre teams.
They are back, back to their delusional beliefs that they are relevant in the world of college football.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pinkel's last home game. Good luck with that UcheaT.....not. I hope Mizzou waxes them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did we really need another WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR thread?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Butch is our Bytch, Vols are the Vols. Same thing every year. No different here. We own them.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, yes
Oh, yes
Oh, yes

You must have some Tennessee folks as relatives because you hit meat on that turkey just like the real Alvin Cullum York of the Valley of the Three Forks of the Wolf, Pall Mall, Tennessee.

This is the strongest finish of a Volunteer team since 98. Led the greatest kickoff returner in the history of college football the entire team has evolved into THE most dangerous team in the SEC and the NCAA. I pity of the top 10 teams going to the Playoffs if they had to play Tennessee to advance. Next year we're going to arrive on the scene like Gangbusters. Butch is the real deal and the Volunteers after a long drought have returned as Alphas to drink at the Watering Hole.
Screen-shot-2012-12-29-at-2.18.50-PM-e1356808821108.png

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I usually mock the Vols for saying this every year but I really think they are on the brink. If they just learn to finish games then they are going to be stiff competition for the East, it's going to be like the 90s all over again. They've lost 4 games this year, in 3 of them they had a 13 point lead at some point during the games and the other was @Bama which they led deep into the 4th quarter. This is the season of moral victories for them but if Butch Jones somehow finds his balls to go out and win these type of games then they may finally "be back."

I probably couldn't have stated it better myself. We had those three teams including the Florida Gators on the ropes until a inexplicable fourth quarter meltdown. We had the mighty Alabama, the team favored to win the National Championship, ready to fly the white flag until a miracle play saved them. Do you have any idea of how close we came this year to advancing to the NC Playoffs?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I probably couldn't have stated it better myself. We had those three teams including the Florida Gators on the ropes until a inexplicable fourth quarter meltdown. We had the mighty Alabama, the team favored to win the National Championship, ready to fly the white flag until a miracle play saved them. Do you have any idea of how close we came this year to advancing to the NC Playoffs?
Almost U

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Junior and Lulu, turn those frowns upside down. Your children have come home.
ManningLuluJunior.jpg

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I should be banned for provoking this response....:suicide2:

TheBoroGator

Newbiebutoldie
Sep 23, 2015
The vol defense needs a lot of work and Mr potatohead needs to improve his passing game if they are to contend next fall

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I should be banned for provoking this response....:suicide2:
Take courage and be of good faith. Throughout history trumpeters of the Truth have fallen on deaf ears and been reviled. Do you remember the Carpenter's son of Nazareth?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
After they tank in the big game against VT in Bristol, two weeks later we arrive, starting a nice 4 game stretch for them:

UF
@UGA
@A&M
BAMA

The end of Butch....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Take courage and be of good faith. Throughout history trumpeters of the Truth have fallen on deaf ears and been reviled. Do you remember the Carpenter's son of Nazareth?

Are you actually comparing that crap bag of a program to the resurrection of Christ? You've completely lost it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator