Texas Tech fires head coach

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well it is one thing for the WSU HC to be fired as a state employee over the vaccine status, but kudos to TTech for being proactive and whacking their coach today 30 games into his tenure. And I was under the impression that TTech had little to no expectations and were fine with mediocrity. I salute them for being proactive. Meanwhile we are stuck with a HC who clearly wants out, would love to be axed and we have knob gobblers in the administration who are more than fine with mediocrity or below.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Colorado dismisses their OL coach for doing a sh*tty job mid-season - but Mullen needs more time to "evaluate" Fat Todd's job performance. lol

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Colorado dismisses their OL coach for doing a sh*tty job mid-season - but Mullen needs more time to "evaluate" Fat Todd's job performance. lol

Seems interesting that performance, growth and results seem to matter at some places. At some others all you have to do is show up and collect your checks.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seems interesting that performance, growth and results seem to matter at some places. At some others all you have to do is show up and collect your checks.
And evaluate. Don’t forget about the evaluation period. Takes a few years but, you know, evaluating is hard work. Sometimes have to do it on a Saturday. Maybe even pack a lunch.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016

I think Colorado coach Karl Dorrell will soon join Mitch Rodrigue as his team is currently 2-5. With their remaining schedule, they'll be lucky to finish 4-8. I believe Dorrell was canned at UCLA as well.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I think Colorado coach Karl Dorrell will soon join Mitch Rodrigue as his team is currently 2-5. With their remaining schedule, they'll be lucky to finish 4-8. I believe Dorrell was canned at UCLA as well.

Without intimately knowing CU's schedule etc., I can't comment on what 4-8 means other than the numbers. But knowing UF's schedule, seeing the play on the field on Saturday's, 8-4 is nothing short of FVKKING HORRENDOUS.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well it is one thing for the WSU HC to be fired as a state employee over the vaccine status, but kudos to TTech for being proactive and whacking their coach today 30 games into his tenure. And I was under the impression that TTech had little to no expectations and were fine with mediocrity. I salute them for being proactive. Meanwhile we are stuck with a HC who clearly wants out, would love to be axed and we have knob gobblers in the administration who are more than fine with mediocrity or below.
What was his record last ten games versus Power 5 teams?
Dipsh!t Dan looking at 2-8 in last 10 games.
I would resign in shame. Wife would insist I get fired first so as to collect that $$$$.
Man, we're fuchsed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
some places have athletic departments run by people who understand Athletics instead of popcorn salesmen and bean counters whose only concern is whether they can put 50 million a year in their pockets or under their mattresses.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Check that, we need to cashier Mullen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.