That last Michigan TD..

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Anyone else just see that? Forward progress stopped to where the entire pile falls over... and they let the guy crawl forward and stick the ball over the line..

That's some BS.. it followed two consecutive plays that were called TDs and overturned on replay. Sheesh

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
That was horrible, should have been blown dead with a 4th and goal from the 1. How you run in and 27 seconds after the play is over decided he just got in is beyond me.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
That was ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as the targeting and ejection in the first half of #35 for Meechigan.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Agreed.

But how Michigan lost that rivalry game against MSU may be the biggest and I hate to use this work "choke" job in the history of team sports. I still cannot believe it.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I also saw that Michigan could have absolutely wrecked the MSU receivers and not a single flag would be called. They were getting away with murder most of the game.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The media pinheads are blowing up the fake punt play. They need to be on Harbaugh's ass for the play before on 3rd down. The QB did not let the play clock run all the way down to 1 before the snap. If he had, they never would have had to run the 4th down play.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I took Mich. St on the Money Line.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I hate Michigan.

The runner was never down. Yeah, they could have blown the play dead, and probably should have, but they didn't so people kept pushing (except the MSU defense) so he gets in. Bad officiating to not blow the whistle, but whatever happened to "Play through the whistle"? Legit score, poor decision by refs.

I hate Michigan. Always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.