The Current State of Gator Sports

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Good to see Spurrier optimistic. 8 wins would be strong and help Napier recruit a solid class.
christmas vacation GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Why wouldn't I be? If SOS was a BS'er, no. But he's a straight shooter. Will we be better? Who knows. Sounded like it could be construed our secondary was getting beaten, but okay, whatever. Would 8 wins prove Napier is a genius, nope! But better than 5 or 6 and should help him have some credibility recruiting, especially if it turned out two of the wins were scUM and fsu.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Why wouldn't I be? If SOS was a BS'er, no. But he's a straight shooter. Will we be better? Who knows. Sounded like it could be construed our secondary was getting beaten, but okay, whatever. Would 8 wins prove Napier is a genius, nope! But better than 5 or 6 and should help him have some credibility recruiting, especially if it turned out two of the wins were scUM and fsu.
If you think 8 wins is going make crootin good or that Spurrier is actually happy about it, I really dont know what to tell you. 8 wins in year 3 is embarrassing. And I can promise you it wouldn't make Spurrier happy. He's saying that bc he's part of the program and has to sound positive.

But it's all irrelevant anyway bc he's not even gonna be here long enough to play 8 more games, let alone 8 wins.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But it's all irrelevant anyway bc he's not even gonna be here long enough to play 8 more games, let alone 8 wins.
I find it impossible to believe that you believe this. UF would have to be 1-7 with the team obviously checked out for that to happen. It’s not going to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator