The Eagles are loving themselves some Trey Burton

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice, Trey was a good Gator. Did all the idiot coach asked him to do the best he could even though they had him switching positions every year. Hope he has a long and successful career.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Makes the last 4 years of offense even more inexplicable. Guys like Trey Burton, Frankie Hammond, Jordan Reed, Matt Jones all doing well in the NFL, Gillislee still hanging in, along with 4 of 5 o-linemen from last year's team getting drafted, means we had some talent. You can either chalk it up to horrible coaching or horrible qb play, or both.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n268499 said:
Makes the last 4 years of offense even more inexplicable. Guys like Trey Burton, Frankie Hammond, Jordan Reed, Matt Jones all doing well in the NFL, Gillislee still hanging in, along with 4 of 5 o-linemen from last year's team getting drafted, means we had some talent. You can either chalk it up to horrible coaching or horrible qb play, or both.

Both

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Great to see Trey making a splash. With all the crap he went through at UF, he deserves it.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Love to see someone do all it takes to make it and Trey was that guy... Always knocked for being too slow, too small, too this and that... Look where he is... Venice boy doing well!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is a classic tweener. He is also very smart. Remember when he was calling the plays, protections, and audibles for Jordan Reed when Trey was a true freshman and Reed was a soph? I admit that I'm surprised by his success. He landed in the perfect system. The next odd thought I had was what if the cut Tebow yet Trey is a key part of their offense? Weird thought.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Not much I can add. Trey was a trooper; the real deal and a class act. i wish him the best.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
rogdo, what you did there?

I see it.

And congrats to Trey and his success!

Hope Tebow makes it too.

:chomp:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n268502 said:

It's obvious that poor qb play and inept coaching has led to the last 4 years of unwatchable offense, so knowing that, I don't think it's a stretch that if we have good coaching and average to good qb play, we may surprise some people this year.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly bringing in the Florida boys to run his system, should make for some entertaining football.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n268682 said:
It's obvious that poor qb play and inept coaching has led to the last 4 years of unwatchable offense, so knowing that, I don't think it's a stretch that if we have good coaching and average to good qb play, we may surprise some people this year.

And it is equally obvious that a portion of the poor QB play was directly related to idiotic coaching.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Glad he is doing well. But how do the Eagles feel about Tebow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.