The east is awful

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The SEC East is currently 1-10 against the SEC West with 3 games remaining -- leg humpers at barn, atm at vandy, and misery at arky.

The lone win is ours over ole piss.

Will the east finish 1-13?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
we're not the least of the east,:bananarope:

we have that going for us besides the only win from our division.

the way things are shaping up, we should win the east for at least the next 5 years

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The prospects for it getting better anytime soon aren't good, either. With SC without a HC, Richt at UGA and Jones at UT it'll be up to us to carry the flag.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
I'm not trying to take anything away from what the team did this season, but there is a certain sense of us essentially being the tallest midgets.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That lack of East-West parity is embarrassing. However, do not discount what our Defense can do vs Bama 'til it
plays out ?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n309422 said:
That lack of East-West parity is embarrassing. However, do not discount what our Defense can do vs Bama 'til it
plays out ?

Our D is great. One of the best in the country. The problem against Bama is that if we don't shut them out we are going to have a hard hill to climb. Its hard to imagine scoring more than 7 points against them unless we score on D or ST. Maybe Mac can pull another rabbit out of his hat, I sure hope he can.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our defense is on the verge of great, but we still have occasional lapses against the run and in coverage. I give us about a 20% chance of beating Bama and a little better against LSU. We're a couple recruiting classes away and we will get there.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It sucks but Bama will heavily favored to kick the living crap out of us. Their front 7 is the best in the country. Huge hill to climb. Not saying it can't be done but a lot of things will have to go our way.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
The east may be garbage, but it's our garbage. I'm proud of these players, these coaches, and our posters. :groupfart:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n309518 said:
It sucks but Bama will heavily favored to kick the living crap out of us. Their front 7 is the best in the country. Huge hill to climb. Not saying it can't be done but a lot of things will have to go our way.

As always, it's all about matchups. We match up horribly with Alabama because they are so good at stopping the run. They'll be in Harris' face all night long, daring him to beat them with his arm, which ... um, never mind.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n309489]Our defense is on the verge of great, but we still have occasional lapses against the run and in coverage. I give us about a 20% chance of beating Bama and a little better against LSU. We're a couple recruiting classes away and we will get there. [/QUOTE]

Every defense has the occasional lapse. There was really only one egregious mistake made by the defense yesterday. I'm pissed because it would have meant we've held our opponents out of the endzone in 4 of 9 games, which would have been the most in the country.

That was the first TD the defense gave up since the BS Hail Mary at the end of the 1st half at LSU. (I don't count the fake FG as a TD given up by the defense, it was special teams)

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n309578 said:

Big Fish Small Pond
Well if nothing else, it provides a great excuse for hanging your laundry on the outfield fences.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
The SEC east has been down for a few years. I'n glad the Gators won the east this year but their QB play and kicking woes will prevent then from doing anyhthng special.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
AugustaGator;n309569 said:
That's right. Always be positive. Much better than being a negative nancy.

Dude, Did you see what UA ( our likely opponent) did to LSU last night?
Come on. Its got nothing to do with being negative. Its living in reality.
UA will be destroying us in short order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator