The Four Big Games That Give Birth to the Final Four Playoffs

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Because Alvin called a truce for this thread, I'll contribute

I think Micheegone state will beat Ohio State, hell, Meatchickens might do it too. The Stanford Notre Dame the big one. SEC champ is in. Big 12 has a few matchups left that could leave all of them in bad shape. either way, some great football, the season is flying by so enjoy the few games left.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n309356 said:
Hate to admit it, but I don't think we can muster 200 yards of offense against Bama. Would love to be proven wrong, but either way it's been a helluva season.
It has been a great season. We're gonna have a hell of a squad next year.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Alvin York;n309332 said:
Alabama barring an upset in the Iron Bowl should have no problems with their defense making Treon Harris' life miserable in the SEC Championship. Looks like the Crimson Tide is in. After Michigan State's anemic showing against an average team like Nebraska the stock of Ohio State went up. Odds-makers will tout the Buckeyes as the money team in the Big 10. After a hard fought win against the Noles Clemson should have easy sledding into the Playoffs. That leaves only one slot truly up for grabs. TCU shockingly bit the dust while Baylor without their superstar quarterback, Seth Russell, will not impress the voters. Look for the winner of Standford-Notre Dame to capture the 4th ticket to the NC Playoffs.

Saturday, November 28, 2015
Notre Dame@Stanford

Final Four
Alabama
Clemson
Ohio State
Stanford/Notre Dame

If the Big 12 champ is undefeated they will be in the playoffs. There is no way that the voters will leave them out this year, especially after TCU shellacked Ole Miss in the bowl game last year, coupled with some other flops by our conference brothers, especially from the West division.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n309968 said:
College football is the greatest game on the planet.

Hold up, Dude. Name me one college game that was greater than last year's Super Bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.